Thread: Mold or Not?

Thanks

Default Mold or Not?

I've been growing for years and every once in a while I get a plant that has thrichomes that look a little deformed/spider webed and the buds have a slightly sour smell. It's definitely not powdery mildew. I have two plants growing in the same spot outside. One is Bubble Gum by TH Seeds and the other is Bubble Gum by Serious Seeds. The TH Seeds version has trichomes that extend onto all the leaves, just the way it grows. It's hard to tell anything with trichomes everywhere, but I know that distinctive sour smell. What I can't understand is that the Serious Seeds version is only 3 feet away and doesn't have the weird looking trichomes or sour smell. If this is truly mold it should have spread to this plant as well. The white from the trichomes seems to look uniform, no blotchy areas.
    See attached photos and let me know what you think, mold or not. I think it is , but in the very early stages.

Thanks,
    BlackLeaf

Sorry, I didn't know that they were going to automatically resize the photos down to 1024 res, I uploaded very large, good photos so you could see all the details up close, oh well, maybe I'll try a different site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1951.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	376532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1950.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	376533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1943.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	376534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1952.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	376535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1954.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	376536  
    Last edited by BlackLeaf; 25-10-19 at 04:41 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackLeaf For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It doesn't look like mould to me....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19), Kurdt (25-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

I’m with M_C on this one mate, can’t see no mould here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19), Kurdt (25-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (25-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Doesnt look like mold to me either. i had a plant a few years ago that started growing buds actually on big fan leaves where the leaves all join into one stem, its a weird thing but recognised. I harvested this plant and quickly realised another oddity, it had like a honey dew sap in many areas around the trichomes. It had a whitish hue to it and made a distinctive smell and taste. infact it was the nicest smoke of them all in that run. It also made the flowers a little bit more dense and heavy

My 2p is that you have one that has been leaking its essence out of its pores for whatever reason...

Personally i would love it and smoke the shit out of it
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-19), M_C (25-10-19)