Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adhesive zipper

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Got my next growing area

Just need the current grow to finish so I can see what needs doing to make everything fit. Lights might need adjusting and holes will be needed. Plus i need to find a correct sized cheap tent to cut up for the door.
    Been watching reviews of light reflecting properties of white paint and mylar and since mylar seems superior I'll use the tent leftovers to line the walls

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

British green (02-11-19), CityDweller (02-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), M_C (02-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    tapa wants me to go VIP and I'm not sure about that.
    Dump tapa, that's the sensible thing when you consider that tapa takes control of all your pics (and data) whether you pay them or not... next thing they will do is block all pics uploaded through tapa until you pay. Don't believe me? Look at what photobucket did! Tapa has, for the last couple of years, placed itself between the user & the forum so that it can control all your data if it wants... and it seems that money is their ultimate goal
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), IceCalibur (02-11-19), Trex (02-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Dump tapa, that's the sensible thing when you consider that tapa takes control of all your pics (and data) whether you pay them or not... next thing they will do is block all pics uploaded through tapa until you pay. Don't believe me? Look at what photobucket did! Tapa has, for the last couple of years, placed itself between the user & the forum so that it can control all your data if it wants... and it seems that money is their ultimate goal
    Yes sir . I had to upgrade . It wpuldnt let me upload more the X amount of pics per day . And would constantly cut me off during writing a post and prompt me to upgrade to vip .

Whats worst is that i was already a lifetime vip member . They cancled it when they made a new policy ... was forced to vip again . But for free til march .

We should try and make a mobile website only for cell phones and ditch tapa entirely . Somethjng thats more navigateable with cell phones then the desktop site . I cant seem to tweak it properly for phone use .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

British green (02-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), IceCalibur (02-11-19), M_C (02-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Yeah, I'd noticed that tapa have shit all over their customers... it must leave a bitter taste knowing that they were conned & that tapa is back for more of their money!

A mobile app always seems to be in the pipeline just never delivered

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (02-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), IceCalibur (02-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I rarely turn on my PC. Only use tapa when adding photos. Cant work how to attach em any other way using the phone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-19), M_C (02-11-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2