Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Think i have burnt the weed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    I put in the oven at 200.c for 25 minutes
    May be 200 F mate.... Whoever gave you that recipe deserves a smacking.

200F is 93C, and is a little over when THCA just begins to convert to THC, though very slowly. 25 mins won't do complete decarb, unless that is what you want.

Like what Hotshot said, 110 deg Celsius tops. 45 min should do the trick.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (28-10-19), Bigdaddy 101 (28-10-19), GEORGE (28-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    If you cook higher than 115c or 240F you are killing your terpins. Should be getting an all day stone, with still a little the next morning. There is only one perfect way to decarb without A machine, and that is 115c at 45 minutes. That's not an opinion, it is A fact.
    Woha ive never tried that bro. Just following some recipes ive learnt years back... Will try 115c next. But then when i bake them brownies how can i do that @115c? Shyte will never get cooked

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (28-10-19), GEORGE (28-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    May be 200 F mate.... Whoever gave you that recipe deserves a smacking.

200F is 93C, and is a little over when THCA just begins to convert to THC, though very slowly. 25 mins won't do complete decarb, unless that is what you want.

Like what Hotshot said, 110 deg Celsius tops. 45 min should do the trick.
    My chart say's that 115c is 239F. O, sorry Vall, you weren't talking to me.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 28-10-19 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Woha ive never tried that bro. Just following some recipes ive learnt years back... Will try 115c next. But then when i bake them brownies how can i do that @115c? Shyte will never get cooked

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    That I have wonder my self, because after you cook the buds, and decarb them, it seems like it would kill some of the oils if you were to cook them again in food. Science is so confusing some times. MY recipes is for making pills from the Keith you get after you decarb, I don't know how it works in Food.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 28-10-19 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks

That I have wonder my self, because after you cook the buds, and decarb them, it seems like it would kill some of the oils if you were to cook them again in food. Science is so confusing some times. MY recipes is for making pills from the Keith you get after you decarb, I don't know how it works in Food.
    Yep this makes perfect sense as I only cook with it and really 150c is lowest you could bake... more like a fudge not a brownie.. and im all good with the 4-5 hours high that's pretty intense..... but takin a mornin pill and being high all day.... probably with half the amount i consume eatting... pfeew sounds like im trying that very soon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (28-10-19), GEORGE (28-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Yep this makes perfect sense as I only cook with it and really 150c is lowest you could bake... more like a fudge not a brownie.. and im all good with the 4-5 hours high that's pretty intense..... but takin a mornin pill and being high all day.... probably with half the amount i consume eatting... pfeew sounds like im trying that very soon
    Look at it from this stand point. There is 1,000 mg in A Gram, so you start with 10mg, if that is good enough for you, than you can get 100 pills from that amount. I think the max for most anyone would be 20mg, and even at that high of A dose, you could get 50 pills from that with just one gram. A money saver any way you look at it. lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (28-10-19)

Thanks

Look at it from this stand point. There is 1,000 mg in A Gram, so you start with 10mg, if that is good enough for you, than you can get 100 pills from that amount. I think the max for most anyone would be 20mg, and even at that high of A dose, you could get 50 pills from that with just one gram. A money saver any way you look at it. lol
    Reading this got me thinkin mate i could just bake the weed on 115c make the powder and pour it on top the brownie mixed with powdered sugar goddamn.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-19)

Thanks

Talking

Here is what I would start with, 1oz of sizzors chop up bud. This will make 5 to 6 grams of Keith. On 24 brownie's You would only sprink 10 to 20mg of keif on each brownie. That would be 240 to 480mg in total That is 1/4 to 1/2 gram. Seems amazing how so little will get you stone after being decarb. How many times can you smoke A gram of Hash, about 1/5 gram is good for two people, so that would only last you 5 times, where it is possible to get as many as 100 stone's out of 1gram of decarb Keif. lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

AND (29-10-19), Trex (28-10-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3