Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Changing it up.

Thanks

[QUOTE=millwall115;1071016032]Cheers for your input.
    Just as an example how often and for how long would you set the timer for?

Please check out my diary

Mate

I run my feeds about every 2 hours but you can control this, for instance when I’m on holiday I’ll only feed twice a day at 15mins pre feed this will cut down on water use and this is handy when away on holiday in the summertime and water levels drop fast.

Those clay balls will stay moist for a long while but always a feed of 15 mins

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-19), millwall115 (27-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

[QUOTE=WWBB;1071016150]
    Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    Cheers for your input.
    Just as an example how often and for how long would you set the timer for?

Mate

I run my feeds about every 2 hours but you can control this, for instance when I’m on holiday I’ll only feed twice a day at 15mins pre feed this will cut down on water use and this is handy when away on holiday in the summertime and water levels drop fast.

Those clay balls will stay moist for a long while but always a feed of 15 mins
    Just a few questions regarding the Wilma.
    Do you hand water at first until the roots established?
    Do you need to run the nute solution through a chiller or have a heater in there? I’m just thinking as the tank is in the tent it will get warm?
    So do you feed for 15mins every 2hrs or do you start at less then build up to that?

Millwall’s Cinderella jock round 2
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-19)

Thanks

Mate

Answers: Hand feeding is not required just get the drippers close or in the starting mediums eg pellet Rockwool etc this will delivery close to the roots that have started and they’ll chase down the feed and spread.

When in the prop hand feed the cubes or whatever you’re using to keep moist while in germ.

Ok, so on the tank it all depends what the weathers up to, in summer you need a chiller but I’ve never used and not noticed any negative effects yet, that might be the strains or the luck I’m not sure I tend to use silicon to guard against any issues during summer heat and it works a treat or I’m just lucky.

Winter time is a different story you’ve got to get a heater in the tank just a small 50watt will do and keep it around 21 to 26 c this keeps the plants happy and warm and keeps them feeding. Cold water will stunt your plants and slow them down so heater is a deffo chilling you might get away with if dialled right.

Feeding:

Straight in with the 15mins bursts it’s fine as the plants have all the air they need you can’t really drown them, just go real easy on the ec they’ll feed fast and when small they break easy lol

No night feeds

Hope this helps and good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2