Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Is this a problem

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    3-4 weeks give or take . This canna growing is not a hobby made to rush things with .nor is it for the impatient .

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    That's great mate thank you i have enough boost to do me another few feeds so that should work out ok for me hoping yeah tell me about it i thought coco was the easier option lol starting to find out that it's alot more complicated than normal soil but will have all the proper equipment for my next one as I am curious to find out what the ph of.my water is as it comes out the tap

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-19), Trex (08-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (07-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Default Is this a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    That's great mate thank you i have enough boost to do me another few feeds so that should work out ok for me hoping yeah tell me about it i thought coco was the easier option lol starting to find out that it's alot more complicated than normal soil but will have all the proper equipment for my next one as I am curious to find out what the ph of.my water is as it comes out the tap

Yee... you need to add the nutrients first then test the pH. Get a bottle of pH down, (probably won’t need pH up) 0.25L will last more than 6 months for about £7, or if you’re looking to save money Sarsons malt vinegar, the clear stuff does the job.

Deffo need a bottle of pH buffer 7 with the meter tho so you can calibrate it.

Also.. no biggie if you run out of boost, they’ll do ok on just the A&B if ya need to do that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (07-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Yee... you need to add the nutrients first then test the pH. Get a bottle of pH down, (probably won’t need pH up) 0.25L will last more than 6 months for about £7, or if you’re looking to save money Sarsons malt vinegar, the clear stuff does the job.

Deffo need a bottle of pH buffer 7 with the meter tho so you can calibrate it.

Also.. no biggie if you run out of boost, they’ll do ok on just the A&B if ya need to do that.
    Thanks mate you been a big help i will look into all this stuff as I want to be growing monsters lol next time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (10-11-19)

Thanks

I have just found out my chocolate skunk is a cbd strain this is made for pain more I know but do you still get stoned off it lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (10-11-19)

Thanks

I have just found out my chocolate skunk is a cbd strain this is made for pain more I know but do you still get stoned off it lol

I’ve never tried any CBD strains. There’s only one way to find out tho..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (10-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    I’ve never tried any CBD strains. There’s only one way to find out tho..
    Reason I ask man is seen a post that a guy had 3 attempts at a cbd strain and never got anywer but he was talking about extracting the oil from the plant for medical reason i don't need to do this do I can i just smoke the plant lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (10-11-19)

Thanks

Reason I ask man is seen a post that a guy had 3 attempts at a cbd strain and never got anywer but he was talking about extracting the oil from the plant for medical reason i don't need to do this do I can i just smoke the plant lol

From what I’ve seen and heard, you do get a high off it but if you’re a massive stoner it probably won’t tickle your fancy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (10-11-19)

Thanks

Had a check on my girls yesterday and noticed they wer wilted if that's the word so gave them a feed they perked back up within an hour but today I have noticed burned leafs sorry no pics bat in phone is nearly dead but this happened before and they looked like they had been in an oven so I am wondering are your plants a bit more fragile if they really need water more prone to burning or that

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-11-19)

Thanks

Sorry no flash

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-11-19)

Thanks

They do look a bit frazzled mate. Still alive and kicking tho so it could have been worse.

Note to you... DON’T FORGET TO WATER THEM!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (16-11-19)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast