Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a problem

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

No Chemical's, it is all organic, full of micro's. This is the first time I have use it, and My Sativa has pass quad stage this morning at A whopping 33", she was flip at 8", on day 22 of veg. I'm pretty sure it is the soil, and not the strain.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,781 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    No Chemical's, it is all organic, full of micro's. This is the first time I have use it, and My Sativa has pass quad stage this morning at A whopping 33", she was flip at 8", on day 22 of veg. I'm pretty sure it is the soil, and not the strain.

She looks lovely what was the name of the stuff mate as I might give it a bash next time round i have enough to do 2 more way coco so might do 2 of that aswell n do the comparison cheers for all the help lads it much appreciated

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), GEORGE (28-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    So is ph and ec just a coco thing then

As I have tried the bat sh** stuff and that worked well also i have tried the not sure what it was called it was lime ph regulated so is it just coco cause tbh all this ph n ec stuff is abit syfi for me lol am kinda a simple man
    Miracle Grow: Are you in the states, the UK hasn't gotten it yet that I know of. They might be waiting on me to finish my outdoor grow with MC Colombian Gold next year, before they stock it over there. lol Just kidding. It made A beliver out of me when I first open the bag and seen how rich looking it is.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 28-10-19 at 10:16 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (29-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Miracle Grow: Are you in the states, the UK hasn't gotten it yet that I know of. They might be waiting on me to finish my outdoor grow with MC Colombian Gold next year, before they stock it over there. lol Just kidding. It made A beliver out of me when I first open the bag and seen how rich looking it is.
    Am in Scotland mate I will look into soil though

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (02-11-19), GEORGE (29-10-19)

Thanks

So things seem to have calmed down and they seem to be growing great again I will feed again tomorrow will put some more pictures up and also I have just noticed this is an American site I thought it was most folk from the UK I knew few folk were from the states and this was my question what is the ph of the tap water in the US or the state you stay in as Scottish waters is very low ph to start with and just wondering if this is how I have been able to get so far in coco I understand the need to check the readings as it for the good of the health but it's just kinda hit me today that could be a difference

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), Dr Green (02-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19)

Thanks

Is there something wrong with this tap talk when I try to write on my other post it seems to shut the app down anyways here are some pics i have done some pruing and hopfuly get a bit more light to the bottom not sure though as didn't want to go overboard

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), Easy-T (03-11-19), gardro (02-11-19), GEORGE (03-11-19)

Thanks

See the buds that are under developed at the bottom of the plants can I take these off and keep the ones that are taking off is it worth keeping the smaller branches thanks folks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), GEORGE (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana_Groweed View Post
    See the buds that are under developed at the bottom of the plants can I take these off and keep the ones that are taking off is it worth keeping the smaller branches thanks folks

Some people like to take off the pop corn bud mukka
    How far into flower are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), GEORGE (06-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (06-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEm View Post
    Some people like to take off the pop corn bud mukka
    How far into flower are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prob about 3 weeks mate not 100% sure lol canny mind what a done this morning ha just kinda waiting till they develop a bit more I will put up.more pics tomorrow but as I have said it now I need to give it this Dragon force stuff 2 weeks b4 she's ready so I will need to it out only got enough boost for 2 or 3 more feed so prob need to start after that's done

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivana_Groweed For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), GEORGE (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

looks rootbound to me,hard to tell from the picture angles but looks like it to me.
    thatll cause allsorts of ph and overfeeding problems if in soil,i dont do coco,but cant see itd be any different to soil far as root space goes..

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (07-11-19), GEORGE (06-11-19), Ivana_Groweed (06-11-19)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast