Thread: Nitrogen def / lack of light?

Thanks

Default Nitrogen def / lack of light?

Good evening fellas,

Hoping for a little help/advice here if possible.

I have 6 plants, Feminised Critical Kush. Barnys Farm. They reside in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 tent under a 600w hps.

I switched to 12/12 4 and a bit weeks ago, 31 to be exact. Plants have been ok up until the last 4-5 days when a number of leaves started to yellow. I assumed it is a nitrogen deficiency, they get less in flower yes?, my friend reckons it is lack of light as its only happening in spots that lack light i.e against the walls of tent etc. 2 of the larger plants in particular seem to be affected most, these 2 are very close to the intake which he again said could be the issue. Below are pics of the leaves on the two plants. Is it a nitrogen def/lack of light? I can only guess from going off what I read, I haven't really had any issues in the previous few grows so I am not sure what it is.

I am a bit stumped so thought I would seek some help on here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Photo

Media - Canna Terra Professional Plus

Nutes - Canna Terra line

Temps lights on - 26/28

Temp lights off - 20/22

Humidity lights on - 45/50%

Humidity lights off - 55/65%

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yel_1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	376652

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yel_2.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	376653

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BHill For This Useful Post:

AND (28-10-19), CityDweller (29-10-19), GEORGE (29-10-19), Kurdt (29-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Have you stopped feeding grow nutes since flip...some plants remain Nitrogen hungry in flower so need some N too also Pro Plus is only lightly fertilised so needs help

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

BHill (28-10-19), CityDweller (29-10-19), GEORGE (29-10-19)

Thanks

I stopped 2 weeks after i flipped mate. I was thinking about the pro plus as, like you say, it is lightly fertilised. As far as I understand it has a charge that lasts a week or two. I believe its a lack of N but it seemed to happen in places that lacked light so with that in mind, and my mate in my ear, I wasn't sure.

Would feeding them a bit grow nutes next feed be enough? Or if there something else I can give them? I have seen some people say they use a bit of grow throughout the whole grow..

thanks for the fast reply buddy, appreciated.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BHill For This Useful Post:

AND (28-10-19), CityDweller (29-10-19), GEORGE (29-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I always add a bit of N in flower...Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient so if there is none in the medium, the plants will use up what is stored in the leaves, starting with lower leaves, to fuel new growth...although you only have 3 ish weeks left so I wouldn't worry too much, less N when chop comes is a good thing

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

BHill (28-10-19), CityDweller (29-10-19), GEORGE (29-10-19), IceCalibur (29-10-19)

Thanks

Cheers And, appreciate your help buddy

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BHill For This Useful Post:

AND (29-10-19), CityDweller (29-10-19), GEORGE (29-10-19), IceCalibur (29-10-19)