Thread: Suggestions ?

Thanks

Post Suggestions ?

Hi I’m growing blue cheese in coco using a n b. I did a Pepsi bottle grow in coco using a n b and got 17 gram now I’m in a 15l fabric pot trying again but ive got a problem, around my fabric pot I’ve got small see-through like plants growing through the pot. I was thinking it would be something like algae growing on my pot through watering but thought I’d post on here to see what other people think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxkushxxX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

3. Default

Hello and welcome to the forum XxxkushxxX, sounds to me like it could be the plants roots poking through the fabric pots?..they get air pruned, might not be though so we would need some pictures

We have a 10 post requirement before images/pictures can be added, but to be honest, that really isn't hard to accomplish, plenty of threads around the forum to get stuck into without spamming.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19), XxxkushxxX (30-10-19)

Thanks

Easy now kush nice to meet you I'm new hear to but I can't say IV ever had anything growing from the side of my pots n I'm Coco fabric hope some one can help ya bro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Strangerthing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

I do get roots that appear out the side but they don't look like algae to me I'd say that it would be obvious I it were root showing and you'd most probably know the diff Id hope

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strangerthing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion but it’s not my roots, I do get roots that appear out the sides of the pot but these are green and have 2 little tiny leafs will get some pics up as soon as possible

10. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxkushxxX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks

Ye defo not roots with leavs pal will look out for your pictures sounds interesting not something IV come across anyway

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strangerthing For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-10-19), GEORGE (30-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother you'll get plenty help when you get your pics up matey, all the best G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-19), IceCalibur (30-10-19), redisiel (30-10-19), XxxkushxxX (30-10-19)

Thanks

I hope so, thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XxxkushxxX For This Useful Post:

G' (30-10-19), GEORGE (30-10-19), redisiel (30-10-19)