Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RSO Success Story

Thanks

Default RSO Success Story

I have a personal friend who was diagnosed with Brain cancer (tumor) about a year ago. She followed the traditional mainstream treatment instructed by the Dr, but she wasn't improving and suffered so much. Basically the Dr (oncologist) said she had 6 months to live. So, she decided to take Cannabis oil (NOT CBD oil, this is the Rick Simpson Oil a.ka. RSO. which is highly extracted THC oil and is illegal). 6 months later, she went back to the Dr who did a scan and now she’s cured and completely healed, the tumour has gone! The Dr is shocked and confused! She has the scans and medical records to prove it!!

Over the years, I’ve read and watched so many success stories from people taking cannabis oil to cure from all types of health conditions from cancers, skin cancers, tumors, chronic pain, seizures, diabetes etc… a simple YouTube search for “Rick Simpson oil” or “rso” will result in so many results and success stories from people.

I don't want to come across as saying it will cure everyone. It's not a magical cure or anything but it is the best chance with an amazing success rate compared to traditional treatments like chemo, radiation and surgery and all the pharmaceutical drugs. Besides, nobody has reported any side effects from taking RSO.

My friend is feeling great, the damage caused from the traditional treatment made her feel so weak and destroyed her natural immune system, however, her body is gradually regenerating from it. In addition, she’s changed her diet to stop eating processed foods, meats, more juicing, exercise and getting more oxygen, she's off all the pharmaceutical drugs.

Why isn’t the medical system looking into this? And why is it still illegal? If you had a serious terminal illness, would you take poison (chemo or radiation) or take something that is less harmful, has no side effects?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-10-19), WhIpLaSh (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

That's great news Naz.
    If ever I was diagnosed with cancer I know I would take the holistic approach with zero chemo etc, but strangely if someone close to me was diagnosed I would advise them to take the doc's advice and go for a more traditional approach combined with RSO. It's a difficult one.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    That's great news Naz.
    If ever I was diagnosed with cancer I know I would take the holistic approach with zero chemo etc, but strangely if someone close to me was diagnosed I would advise them to take the doc's advice and go for a more traditional approach combined with RSO. It's a difficult one.
    Yeh, I would do the same, as for others close to me, I will lay out all the information from both sides and they can make up their own mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think I'd go belt and braces. Take all the NHS offered and my own rso. I vape all my weed, clean all my vapes with iso and keep the reclaimed oil, if a loved one gets diagnosed with the big C that stuff is getting mixed with coconut oil, put in capsules and made freely available.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itisi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), WhIpLaSh (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Glad your friend got the all clear and is feeling better. In my mind it's absolutely criminal people suffering can't have easy access to RSO

If it was my loved ones I wouldn't hesitate to make sure they had their meds. As you said it's not a magic cure but I've seen weed help alleviate a number of symptoms when traditional pharmaceuticals don't do Jack.

I've got a plan in my head should the time ever come and I need to start producing my own. And God forbid I ever get the knock on the door, I'll stand up in court proud knowing I helped reduce someone's suffering and accept my sentence. I'll never apologize for giving someone weed who say is going through chemo and can't even hold a glass of water down.

Bullshits gone on far too long
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), IceCalibur (06-11-19), WhIpLaSh (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Great to here results like this.on my own mission with a family member and a family friend both diagnosed with cancer so my grows from now on will be 90% for making RSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), IceCalibur (06-11-19), UpT0wn (07-11-19), WhIpLaSh (06-11-19)

Thanks

I've just finished reading Rick Simpson's autobiography. He got raided more than 3 times and faced the corrupt Canadian legal system.

Rick is a true hero!!

We are not allowed to grow our own medicine and cure / heal our health issues? What comes to mind is medical fascism!

I have the following ebooks:
    Cure for Cancer - The Rick Simpson Protocol
    Phoenix Tears - The Rick Simpson Story

If you want me to send it, private message me, it’s a great read. He also commends and highly respect Jack Herer, there was some great stories in there.

From my perspective, with the way Cancer rates are sky rocketing and other health conditions, EVERYONE should start investing their time to learn how to grow top quality indica plants and making the full extracted cannabis oil. You just never know what lies in the future.

I am definitely planning to make my own oil next year, at the moment, I’ve got so much personal stuff to sort out and just need some extra time to develop the skill.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-19)

Thanks

Default The Danger Of Cynicism

hey people,

I am very grateful that someone introduced me to Rick Simpson at a time when things were looking quite bleak.
    Since having a positive result, I have wanted to share what I learned with others including where we managed to source it from (which was our biggest problem initially, we are not from cannabis backgrounds and like many had always associated weed,spliffs etc with teenage chav drug dealers, yes I know I was wrong and being judgemental).
    However, since I have started having the confidence to start talking to others about it on sites like this I have found people jump all over you with cynicism and negativity straight away.....'you are a SCAMMER!!!', 'stop targeting sick people' and other bs like that.
    Have others experienced this?
    If it was not for an act of kindness from a complete stranger 5 years ago (I know he was nervous before approaching me as we are good friends now), someone I love would not be here today.
    Does recommending someone make you a scammer?
    I always thought word of mouth was the best source of recommendation?
    For anyone out there that is looking for RSO, don't be put off by people telling you everyone is a scammer, of course do your own research (we did for the best part of a year before we actually tried the oil).
    There are good people in this world that have been trhu awful times and come out the other side wanting to share with others that may be in the same position they were.
    I am licking my wounds a bit currently from the battering I have had but am not going to let other peoples cycnism win, I understand cynicism is normally a result of a negative experience and I am sorry for you if you have had a negative experience but don't let that ruin it for others who may be in desperate need.

Peace Love & Good Health to you and your family's

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RSO Evangelist For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (19-08-20), GEORGE (19-08-20), IceCalibur (19-08-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,353 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RSO Evangelist View Post
    hey people,

I am very grateful that someone introduced me to Rick Simpson at a time when things were looking quite bleak.
    Since having a positive result, I have wanted to share what I learned with others including where we managed to source it from (which was our biggest problem initially, we are not from cannabis backgrounds and like many had always associated weed,spliffs etc with teenage chav drug dealers, yes I know I was wrong and being judgemental).
    However, since I have started having the confidence to start talking to others about it on sites like this I have found people jump all over you with cynicism and negativity straight away.....'you are a SCAMMER!!!', 'stop targeting sick people' and other bs like that.
    Have others experienced this?
    If it was not for an act of kindness from a complete stranger 5 years ago (I know he was nervous before approaching me as we are good friends now), someone I love would not be here today.
    Does recommending someone make you a scammer?
    I always thought word of mouth was the best source of recommendation?
    For anyone out there that is looking for RSO, don't be put off by people telling you everyone is a scammer, of course do your own research (we did for the best part of a year before we actually tried the oil).
    There are good people in this world that have been trhu awful times and come out the other side wanting to share with others that may be in the same position they were.
    I am licking my wounds a bit currently from the battering I have had but am not going to let other peoples cycnism win, I understand cynicism is normally a result of a negative experience and I am sorry for you if you have had a negative experience but don't let that ruin it for others who may be in desperate need.

Peace Love & Good Health to you and your family's
    Good to hear your on the up, just have a read of the rules on links before you start sharing

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-20), IceCalibur (19-08-20), M_C (19-08-20)

Thanks

Thanks Easy-T!
    Out of curiosity if people are trying to source medicine and they come to this platform, how is it dealt with, please?
    Kind Regards,
    RSO

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RSO Evangelist For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (21-08-20), GEORGE (21-08-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast