Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Opinions please...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Definitely not leaf sweat damage. Plenty of damaged leaves are standing alone and well ventilated.

I did a fresh res last night with 0.5ml of cal and mag, I’m gonna pull all the damaged leaves off in a mo (if lil Vlad ever goes to sleep) and see if any new ones get affected.

I didn’t wanna drop the cal mag altogether cos I’ll probably end up with a deficiency!
    Didn't you switch nutes recently, didn't a certain scouse git that also switched get away with no added cal/mag?

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itisi For This Useful Post:

Duckster (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (04-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    No run off in auto pots Smoby, they’re fed from the bottom up. Also I don’t have an EC tester. Other than the damaged leaves the plant is very green. Maybe you were looking at the one in the background which had a lil root problem which I’ve sorted.

Gonna do a new res in a mo, and have a lil look between the leaves to see if the damage is in the sweat zones. I’m more or less sold on the calcium abundance theory atm.. watch this spaaaaaaace!
    Oh shit i musta missed the over load on cal mate. Well that sounds like a big candidate for it. How come using cal mag if you have hard water. I have water out the tap of 0.4 ec (some base nutes in salt forms and a little cal mag in there too) Check water authority for the list of whats in your water. And ph of 7.4 so i rarely need any cal or mag. But as budlightyear showed me i have a little spraying firt around week 3 veg and week 4 flower
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Duckster (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), IceCalibur (04-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (04-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by itisi View Post
    Didn't you switch nutes recently, didn't a certain scouse git that also switched get away with no added cal/mag?

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk
    Yeah bud but I started with no cal mag and got a def in the other two so, airing on the side of caution I went in cal and mag a-blazing!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (05-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I'm with Ice on this. It looks like calcium toxicity to me. Did you say you have hard water? Most hard water has enough calcium in it already.
    Yee.. not quite enough for the coco tho bud.. my gelatos took a nasty hit of a cal def a few weeks ago. It slowed their growth a lot. Also the Tangie’matic (sharing a res with this one) had a few rusty spots.

Hopefully it’s on the way to a fix.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-11-19), Duckster (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4