Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Leaf problem i dont no what it is

Thanks

i dont no where my post went but i did say sorry i take steroids and probly dont even no when im being a fucker
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (03-11-19)

Thanks

yeah i read to leave the water at least a day to let the chlorine come out... at once point i used to put a fish tank bubbler in there to but iv lost it..... the soil im using at the moment is plagron lightmix dutch soil of ebay... and yes they were root bound.. the orange sherbet was so root bound i couldnt get it out the tub the roots had like grown into the plastic.... so from here i willl retest the water.. oh the calmag is plant magic...(are the organic most of there stuff is) .. ill do as you say with the watering.. ordering test strips on ebay now

just found the fish bubbler ill need to buy a new tube for it
    Last edited by thehulk; 02-11-19 at 08:09 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (03-11-19), Trex (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Well that escalated quickly looks just like abit of accidental leaf damage. Been caught and nipped off at some point and its dried out at the end. No biggie.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (03-11-19), thehulk (02-11-19), Trex (06-11-19)

Thanks

Hey I no some of you guys are likely annoyed with me but I have just had a thought what these spots could be..... when i water my plants i use a watering can and I can be abit heavy handed could it be iv spilt nute filled water onto one or two leaves???? seems sound to me

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    Hey I no some of you guys are likely annoyed with me but I have just had a thought what these spots could be..... when i water my plants i use a watering can and I can be abit heavy handed could it be iv spilt nute filled water onto one or two leaves???? seems sound to me
    Mate you havnt annoyed anyone. I fired too quickl at you the other day and its been on my mind to pm you and apologise for my aggressive reply. I know you came across a bit like you only wanted select info, but i am in control of my fingers. I should not have been that way with you, so sorry about that mate. Things in my personal life have spiraled outta control and i shamefully took it out on you.

I hope you can accept my apology mate

And yeah leaf splash will cause odd leaves, but the pick you showed with crinkled leaves was suffering a root issue. Are you talking about the same plant?

All the best
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), Greengrass (06-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), thehulk (08-11-19), Trex (06-11-19), WhIpLaSh (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Mate you havnt annoyed anyone. I fired too quickl at you the other day and its been on my mind to pm you and apologise for my aggressive reply. I know you came across a bit like you only wanted select info, but i am in control of my fingers. I should not have been that way with you, so sorry about that mate. Things in my personal life have spiraled outta control and i shamefully took it out on you.

I hope you can accept my apology mate

And yeah leaf splash will cause odd leaves, but the pick you showed with crinkled leaves was suffering a root issue. Are you talking about the same plant?

All the best
    We all lose our shit man . Dont beat yourself up .

Us too weve been through hell and back and through hell again past yr sickness in family etc etc . Good thing me n missus old school though bastards though .got 4 fucking teenagers went through a rebellious stage put us through hell and wore us out big time . Thank fuck things are back on track . Took a few steel toe boots up their asses but ...thats life i guess

Stay strong buddy

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    We all lose our shit man . Dont beat yourself up .

Us too weve been through hell and back and through hell again past yr sickness in family etc etc . Good thing me n missus old school though bastards though .got 4 fucking teenagers went through a rebellious stage put us through hell and wore us out big time . Thank fuck things are back on track . Took a few steel toe boots up their asses but ...thats life i guess

Stay strong buddy

Thanks matey Yeah you hit the nail on the head big time. My eldest is running ragged riot through the streets of britain, robbing, stealing, you name it, he does it. Coke and ket and any other nasty shit he can get. Proper stresses me out as i went through similar and feel i let him down and now its back to bite me on my ass.

We are getting there though, been very tough, and of course we quite often turn on our most dear and all becomes a bit much.

I love my kids but my god they can make me ill with worry.

On top of that i fucked my grow up too lol. But now i'm looking at it in terms of i will not have to buy any shit weed for a few weeks when mine is ready, proper infused with mites though. Man its been a war i'm keen to forget. Just when i think yep im winning i find a bug or so. Last night i found a teenager thrip, nearly full size but still translucent with a pink color. about 2 mil long. Splat!! nearly made a whole in the wall ffs lol.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), IceCalibur (06-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), Trex (06-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Thanks matey Yeah you hit the nail on the head big time. My eldest is running ragged riot through the streets of britain, robbing, stealing, you name it, he does it. Coke and ket and any other nasty shit he can get. Proper stresses me out as i went through similar and feel i let him down and now its back to bite me on my ass.

We are getting there though, been very tough, and of course we quite often turn on our most dear and all becomes a bit much.

I love my kids but my god they can make me ill with worry.

On top of that i fucked my grow up too lol. But now i'm looking at it in terms of i will not have to buy any shit weed for a few weeks when mine is ready, proper infused with mites though. Man its been a war i'm keen to forget. Just when i think yep im winning i find a bug or so. Last night i found a teenager thrip, nearly full size but still translucent with a pink color. about 2 mil long. Splat!! nearly made a whole in the wall ffs lol.
    Ohh shit eh dope probs with your teen . Ours was just serious attitude and laziness . My 4 all summer just sat on their asses while i did house renovations . Couldnt even pick their dishes up fuck all . Couldnt watch the little ones etc etc . Was a fuckin making me lose my shit every day . School came around i september and i just sank into a mini depression or a burn out if you wish . Im back on my feet now .

We aint in the big city thank fuck so we are kind a bit more isolated from the shit dope ...to a point . That junk is everywhere ffs i pitty the poor fuck who sells any of that shit to any of my kids . Gangster or not .they will see what a redneck shit kicking feels like . They better prey the cops find em before i grip n snap their fucking necks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), IceCalibur (06-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (06-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ohh shit eh dope probs with your teen . Ours was just serious attitude and laziness . My 4 all summer just sat on their asses while i did house renovations . Couldnt even pick their dishes up fuck all . Couldnt watch the little ones etc etc . Was a fuckin making me lose my shit every day . School came around i september and i just sank into a mini depression or a burn out if you wish . Im back on my feet now .

We aint in the big city thank fuck so we are kind a bit more isolated from the shit dope ...to a point . That junk is everywhere ffs i pitty the poor fuck who sells any of that shit to any of my kids . Gangster or not .they will see what a redneck shit kicking feels like . They better prey the cops find em before i grip n snap their fucking necks

You made me smile there mate - i can relate big time. Yeah hes 20 now and doing ok in some areas of life. What really fucks me off is he had a good job chefing or whatever a lower down the ranks chef does chef de parte or something, he was on more money than me ffs 28 k before tax he started on less at 18 and built up over the last 2 years, last few months, crash, drugs, lost home, job, girlfriend, everything. He sleeps in a caravan as the missus will not let him live here, i dont blame her to be fair.

Kids eh mate, thanks for cheering me up mukka, thats golden that is

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19)

Thanks

Totally agree we all fly off and me with Mr roids lol... Well iv done what you said and I'm having no more issues I actually pulled that one from final pot and replaced it with A triple ched that the roots were falling out off.... Hey guys while I'm here does any UK people remember the national power cut? About 6-7 months ago...well my meter broke and hasn't charged Me a penny... What should I do I no its logging the units my plan is finish this grow... I don't want them hanging around... Then try swop supply and if I get billed then pay the bill.... It's an taking its 33 p standing charge only

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-11-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast