Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Leaf problem i dont no what it is

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    Totally agree we all fly off and me with Mr roids lol... Well iv done what you said and I'm having no more issues I actually pulled that one from final pot and replaced it with A triple ched that the roots were falling out off.... Hey guys while I'm here does any UK people remember the national power cut? About 6-7 months ago...well my meter broke and hasn't charged Me a penny... What should I do I no its logging the units my plan is finish this grow... I don't want them hanging around... Then try swop supply and if I get billed then pay the bill.... It's an taking its 33 p standing charge only
    Just get your growing done and then report it, its on you to report faults, but the fault is theirs. In a similar situation we (many resdients in a estate) got 400 credit aswwell as not having to pay the bills. That was british gas.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), thehulk (10-11-19), Trex (08-11-19)

Thanks

My thinking exactly get everything done out the was then report it
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (10-11-19)

Thanks

you no what guys iv struck lucky.... iv actually since realized the meter is broke and it says i use .13 kw a day... my grow is at least 3000w my friend spoke to a meter reader installer and he said most people don't top up the key when on the blag.. and that how they catch them... so i put ten pound on a week. (used to be £60) i see it as a nice piggy bank as when i change meter a good deal of it will be refunded as my bill is about £3 a week. Im not worried if any one wants to inspect it iv done nothing wrong at all there is no way to find out.. so i may just do another grow... or 2.. or three lol then change meters.. in the summer im going to drop to £5 a week.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19), Limpy (18-12-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4