Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Leaf problem i dont no what it is

Thanks

Im not going with over watered because i no it was only wet in the pic.. but the fan was blowing on them at one point until i lifted it... ill take that... i no you guys are trying to help im not arguing i just was wondering its not serious the plants will come out just fine... i could highten the lights??? but 23 degrees seems okay to me..humidity is 46 and as i said i was using nutes when they were root bound in little pots and had used loads of nute and even then i only used old timer at about 10ml for 10 litre so 1ml a litre... guess ill never proper no

using 2 x 600 watt and 1 600 watt led about 3-4 foot high atm
    Last edited by thehulk; 02-11-19 at 07:29 PM.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    used a little bit of nutes as it was root bound in its last pot... if it looks over watered its because it had just been bedded in in the picture....i always give my plants one dose of calmag.. then no more and its saved many a deficieny... iv been growing for over 4 years now... i just wondered why the rust on leaves didnt really want feedback on anything else..thanks guys
    the plant is about a month old and iv just topped it and stuck it in final pot for another month
    Well thats a rather arrogant reply, ok screw ya plants....so why the cal mag? got hard or soft water? You probs dont need it, but then you have been growing 4 years.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), WF420 (02-11-19)

Thanks

Im not going with over watered because i no it was only wet in the pic.. but the fan was blowing on them at one point until i lifted it... ill take that... i no you guys are trying to help im not arguing i just was wondering its not serious the plants will come out just fine... i could highten the lights??? but 23 degrees seems okay to me..humidity is 46 and as i said i was using nutes when they were root bound in little pots and had used loads of nute and even then i only used old timer at about 10ml for 10 litre so 1ml a litre... guess ill never proper no

using 2 x 600 watt and 1 600 watt led about 3-4 foot high atm

Arrogant as mofo....Trex and myself have a way better clue than you do mate but hey ho, on ya way and deal with it yourself, that attutude will get you no where, obviously you were out of your depth and asked for help, then reply with arrogance and wont accept what ppl trying to help have said, so san ferry anne my friend

We are on about the mottled fuckerd up leaves not the wet medium, but you know best 4 years and all that

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19), Trex (03-11-19), WF420 (02-11-19)

Thanks

wtf go have a spliff chill the fuck out

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

last time i tested the water only with the paper it was spot on.. i dont mean to be arrogant im just not to worried to be truthful as its like two plants and iv never seen it before ever.. i have changed one thing and bought this plagron mix soil... thats all iv done diferent ever... could it be the soil
    Last edited by thehulk; 02-11-19 at 07:49 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wtf go have a spliff chill the fuck out
    Maybe you should adjust the way you respond to those trying to help. I'm plenty chill but your reply was very off, i dont wanna know about anything but one thing!!! i dont accept that ra ra ra...

so tell me why you using cal mag? cos youve seen others doing it and you just thought you would yeah. You know using products you dont need can be a bigger problem that anything else.

Tell me why the cal mag

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), Limpy (18-12-19)

Thanks

last time i tested the water only with the paper it was spot on
    What do you mean? litmus paper testing strips ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah them yellow strips i remeber my mate saying the water is spot on i think 6 i cant remember but it was oerf for what it should be..... but that was 4 years ago when we first started

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (02-11-19)

Thanks

also the plant thats screwed up is pretty far away from the fan... i bet its this soil and some kind of minor deficiency i should go back to cann or biomix ( i changed my soil and then had this problem first time).. i use calmag once just to be in the soil... when i first started growing i used to get real problems with plants and it was defo calmag deficiency thats why i use it once... may be bad reasoning but i thought iuts never done any harm than made my plants greener and lush.....
    Last edited by thehulk; 02-11-19 at 07:58 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

look bro i appologise lets be friends yeah im sory if i offended you i take steroids i probly dont no i do itmyself
    Ok thats fair enough and does explain a lot to be fair.

Yeah look im only trying to help, but ppl will evaluate your whole set up as this is what needs doing, so if you need help you need to give the info..

Ok so looking back up top posts i see you are using organic nutes (which rely on a good microherd to buffer the ph in the root zone. So the cal mag is it organic (i doubt it) so there is a conflict there possibly,

Also what is the ec and ph of your tap water (its very important) hard water will mean you have rock salts in there and most likely calcium too...soft water will generally need some supplementation of cal

The porrly one looks to have been suffering from a root zone issue (ie root bound) or too wet too long. The best thing is to run a wet / dry cycle. So go 3 waterings with not entirely dried out pots, then let them dry right out until on the verge of wilting. This will benefit the plant. Hopefully the plant is not suffering root rot and its just a knock on effect from being root bound.

Lastly, what soil is it? And if you are using organic soil also then DO NOT USE ANY ACID FOR PH ADJUSTMENT as this kills off the good micros in the root zone

Peace

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-19), GEORGE (02-11-19), johndoh (03-11-19), thehulk (02-11-19), WF420 (02-11-19)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast