Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What type of Hash is this? How to store it? + Crazy Edible Experience.

Thanks

Default What type of Hash is this? How to store it? + Crazy Edible Experience.

Hi,

I'm a Newbie, so bear that in mind ;-)

I don't smoke normally, so trying to do a joint I half choke to death. So I opted to eat it, having read online that you get THC-11 eating it as opposed to THC-9 when smoking it. The high is much stronger than smoking it. (that I can very much confirm)

I did 0.29g of the Hash in the attached image, and it blew the head off me (obviously too much I now know). I used a large table spoon, put the 0.29g on it, put 1 tea spoon of Olive oil over the Hash, and heated the table spoon up on a Hot Plate, whilst using the tea spoon to break it up until it was a nice paste. I stirred it into some Custard and ate it.

Within about 15 minutes I started to feel it, very lightly... then the very strong laughter kicked in... I'll number the rest..

1. What I would describe as warm waves going from my forehead to my toes (a full body experience).. could literally feel the waves going up and down my entire body. At first every 5 minutes, then every 30 seconds to a minute before I went into a full blown trip.
    2. Even stronger laughing, laughing at thoughts in my head. It got so strong I couldn't control it... then I got a laughing voice saying "Houston we have a problem" 3 - 4 times, each time I burst out in even stronger laughter, to the point where I was forgetting to breathe haha.
    3. Then I went downstairs to google "how long does a Cannabis Trip Last" because I was 100% certain I was hallucinating.
    4. At this point I looked at Whatsapp web and I see my mates are commenting on my audio recordings as I described what I felt... one of my mates is also stoned (off the same batch I had) although he smoked it and it was a very light and pleasant experience for him... he's saying it's absolutely wonderful, it's just so wonderful... this set me off again, buckling with laughter, I fell of my computer seat laughing harder than I had ever laughed. Then I got what I would describe as a chipmunk laughing like hell in my head. At this point I thought shit, this is getting stronger.
    5. I walk up the stairs to tell my wife, I'm certain this Hash has been spiked, I only did 0.29g how the hell can it be hitting me this hard... when I was 14 I did a full gram in a yogurt once and it didn't hit me even quarter as hard as this. Then the paranoia sets in, I'm thinking the dealer may have a spiked supply. Is there a drug war going on etc...
    6. Ten minutes later, I'm convinced I'm dying, I mean with complete certainty I'm sure of it. I start to force myself to be sick to get it up... at this point my dead grans voice is telling me you have to get it up (name), you have to get it up (name). So I spew a lot of what I ate up, but none of it tasted like Custard so I think it was already too late for that.
    7. I throw my jacket on convinced I need a Paramedic, the wife refuses to phone one... she's googling it and realises it's just a bad trip. But no amount of trying to convince me it was a bad trip would work, I'm high as a kite and tripping like hell so I'm convinced the Hash has been spiked.
    8. At this point I sit on the sofa half dozing on and off, but my mind is going 100mph, I'm seeing geometric shapes, fractals and talking to a voice I can't see (maybe reading about DMT caused this haha) I know I wasn't on DMT, but with it fresh in my mind as I had been reading about it, it became part of the trip. Eventually I accepted I was dying and just relaxed... that's when it started to wear off... I then get the voice of a dead friend telling me, that's it, you're fighting it, and I'm a bloody lightweight as he walks away laughing (which is exactly what he would have said in real life haha)

Anyway, Cannabis has either gotten a hell of a lot stronger since I ate it roughly 20 years ago, or I can't handle it the way I used to. But when I took an entire gram in a yogurt when I was a young teen I weighed only about 10 stone. Now I'm a 19 stone lump taking only 0.29g, but it absolutely hammered me.... something doesn't add up here... part of it was good. Most of it wasn't.

I'm stubborn though, next time I'll do 0.1g (tiny amount, I have precision scales) if it hammers me again, it's bye bye Cannabis for me.

I wonder if anyone knows what type of Hash this is? And another question, how should Hash Resin be stored for infrequent use, so it lasts as long as possible?

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	376866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	376867

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quantum_Universe For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), Subterranean Man (04-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (05-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I have no idea what sort of hash that is, specifically, other than soapbar, but you've clearly stolen 1984 to 2002 from me and I want it back.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), IceCalibur (04-11-19), MrC (04-11-19), Patrice (05-11-19), Wags (04-11-19)

Thanks

Joshing aside - this is your answer: "...roughly 20 years ago" - it's probably a bit stronger now but your tolerance is negligible.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), IceCalibur (04-11-19), Wags (04-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Joshing aside - this is your answer: "...roughly 20 years ago" - it's probably a bit stronger now but your tolerance is negligible.
    The thing that doesn't add up for me though, is that when I was a much smaller guy 10 stone in weight as a young teenager (14/15 years old) I took nearly 3 times the amount but didn't end up on an incredibly intense Trip. A light Trip, laughter and a bit of problem with coordination is how I remember it. I had 1 full gram in a yogurt.

But as a 35 year old, 19 stone guy I have 0.29g and it takes me on a wild trip. I read they're cross breading strains now which can produce a much stronger Psychedelic effect. I had a look at various types of resin's on Google Images, and the closest one was Afghan Black, I read that this is very common in Europe too, so probably that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum_Universe For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum_Universe View Post
    The thing that doesn't add up for me though, is that when I was a much smaller guy 10 stone in weight as a young teenager (14/15 years old) I took nearly 3 times the amount but didn't end up on an incredibly intense Trip. A light Trip, laughter and a bit of problem with coordination is how I remember it. I had 1 full gram in a yogurt.

But as a 35 year old, 19 stone guy I have 0.29g and it takes me on a wild trip. I read they're cross breading strains now which can produce a much stronger Psychedelic effect. I had a look at various types of resin's on Google Images, and the closest one was Afghan Black, I read that this is very common in Europe too, so probably that.
    Why do you keep going on about your weight? What's that got to do with the THC-clogged synapses in your brain? The more you consume, the more "immune" you get.

You build a tolerance which never actually plataues...platows...platohs...plateaus...but things become easier with sustained consumption.

Your original story was so good that, as your doctor, I'd prescribe 0.31g and post the results here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), IceCalibur (05-11-19), Patrice (05-11-19), Potkettle (07-11-19), Subterranean Man (04-11-19)

Thanks

The above post is mild whimsy. I am not recommending that you consume cannabis or its derivatives in any quantities.

Cannabis is an illegal substance in many areas of the world, despite being really nice.

Terms and loads of conditions apply.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), IceCalibur (05-11-19), MrC (04-11-19), M_C (04-11-19), Patrice (05-11-19)

Thanks

Why do you keep going on about your weight? What's that got to do with the THC-clogged synapses in your brain? The more you consume, the more "immune" you get.

You build a tolerance which never actually plataues...platows...platohs...plateaus...but things become easier with sustained consumption.

Your original story was so good that, as your doctor, I'd prescribe 0.31g and post the results here.
    You make a fair point, I'm erroneously comparing Cannabis to other mind altering shit like Alcohol. Size/Weight doesn't matter with Cannabis. And yeah I'm very surprised by how intense the trip was, and I didn't even detail half of it mate.

I had a f*ckin bee buzzing around my right ear at one point, it went away and came back again. I couldn't see it but it's sound was loud and very clear. I was watching The Pledge on Sky News and they were having a Political debate, and suddenly my mind was convinced a few of them were super intelligent Aliens that had taken the form of Humans, the only distinguishing attribute they had was black eyes. Eyes that my brain was telling me I wouldn't be able to see if I hadn't taken Cannabis, that I could only see the truth by taking the Cannabis.

The ones that weren't aliens (normal humans) were trying to debate the Aliens, but the ones that were secretly aliens were running rings round the normal humans because they were just far too smart, the normal humans couldn't compete with their intelligence. And on top of that, at times I wasn't taking in the words they were saying, but I knew with absolutely certainty and mental clarity exactly what they were saying and meaning without hearing the words... I could see it all in their body language that was slowed right down and far more obvious that it would be normally haha.

The aliens taking the form of humans were on both sides, Left and Right of politics, there was no preference. My brain was telling me it's all one big plan, they're molding humanity the way they want us. Oh and the Aliens taking the form of humans knew who each other were at all times, they were giving body language acknowledgements to each other constantly.

Fuck me it was a scary trip at times, but thinking back I enjoyed quite a bit of it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quantum_Universe For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), Subterranean Man (04-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum_Universe View Post
    You make a fair point, I'm erroneously comparing Cannabis to other mind altering shit like Alcohol. Size/Weight doesn't matter with Cannabis. And yeah I'm very surprised by how intense the trip was, and I didn't even detail half of it mate.

I had a f*ckin bee buzzing around my right ear at one point, it went away and came back again. I couldn't see it but it's sound was loud and very clear. I was watching The Pledge on Sky News and they were having a Political debate, and suddenly my mind was convinced a few of them were super intelligent Aliens that had taken the form of Humans, the only distinguishing attribute they had was black eyes. Eyes that my brain was telling me I wouldn't be able to see if I hadn't taken Cannabis, that I could only see the truth by taking the Cannabis.

The ones that weren't aliens (normal humans) were trying to debate the Aliens, but the ones that were secretly aliens were running rings round the normal humans because they were just far too smart, the normal humans couldn't compete with their intelligence. And on top of that, at times I wasn't taking in the words they were saying, but I knew with absolutely certainty and mental clarity exactly what they were saying and meaning without hearing the words... I could see it all in their body language that was slowed right down and far more obvious that it would be normally haha.

The aliens taking the form of humans were on both sides, Left and Right of politics, there was no preference. My brain was telling me it's all one big plan, they're molding humanity the way they want us. Oh and the Aliens taking the form of humans knew who each other were at all times, they were giving body language acknowledgements to each other constantly.

Fuck me it was a scary trip at times, but thinking back I enjoyed quite a bit of it.
    Surely you just go: well, that was a weird night. What was different about that? Oh, ate some hash...that'd explain it.

I mean, nobody goes, "I drank 17 pints of northern disco juice (bitter) last night and slept in a wheelie bin - WTF? "They" spiked my drink." do they?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), Patrice (05-11-19)

Thanks

Surely you just go: well, that was a weird night. What was different about that? Oh, ate some hash...that'd explain it.

I mean, nobody goes, "I drank 17 pints of northern disco juice (bitter) last night and slept in a wheelie bin - WTF? "They" spiked my drink." do they?
    Eating Cannabis is far stronger than smoking it, THC-11 affects people differently from THC-9, it's a far more psychedelic experience if done right. The Oil method works well as it breaks down in the hot oil and releases maximum THC. I'm sure you know that if you've been doing it as long as your profile indicates... unless you've never eaten it? The Paranoia set in because there's been multiple people die of drugs in the area I'm from (not junkies either), and I know there was a brutal drug war for a while. So my hallucinating brain lumped that together and was convinced it was spiked.

I read online that's it's very unusual for weed to be spiked but sometimes it is to increase it's potency. In the area of the UK I'm from, Grass is in big supply, it took over from Resin, so suppliers started demanding stronger Resins... some came from Morocco that was a lot more potent than the usual Resin's, some from Afghanistan according to a national newspaper.

I reckon this is why I was tripping out my head.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum_Universe For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

What a load of bollox

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

G' (05-11-19), GEORGE (04-11-19), ggotch (12-11-19), Herbitual (04-11-19), Lowrollerbean (17-02-20), M_C (05-11-19)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast