Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: UK General Election 2019

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    as IP addresses can be masked.
    They can but that one wasn't

Also we have software that sees through many proxies... if you ever get to be Mod, watch out for Red IP addys, one click and you see the original IP
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19), Trex (06-11-19), Valentina (05-11-19)

Thanks

Im still undecided if I’ll even vote. We have, arguably, the worst set of politicians in the history of our democracy.

Labour can’t decide on much and are still locked in an internal war, looks like the left have it just about seen up now.

Lib Dem’s are relying on the remain vote and not much else. The leader doesn’t know what day it is half the time and thinks telling us, repeatedly, that she’s a ‘girly swat’ is funny or in any way reassuring.

Boris and his mob won’t ever change. They’ll always try and divide us whilst living a completely different world, their world is money and stays. Nothing else.

The Greens are off their tits regardless of how well intended their ideas/policies are.

What a choice eh?

A party that tells the truth and is realistic is all I’m after. Don’t see one.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BHill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), M_C (08-11-19), Silkadin (08-11-19), Trex (08-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Im going to vote for the party that will have the greatest chance of effecting break from the status quo.

Only one real option (if two parties see sense)

Im not a communist.
    Im not a climate change denier but dont want to immediately take us back to year 1800
    Im not going to vote to revoke article 50, even if you let me grow my plants openly.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), M_C (08-11-19), Sadface (08-11-19), Subterranean Man (12-12-19), Trex (08-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I couldn't give a shit what policies any party has on cannabis. I just want a leader.... a leader with balls (male or female balls), someone who is someone and not just a sheep. A leader who isn't just out to line his and his old school chums pockets. Someone who has intelligence and integrity. Someone who isn't frightened to say FUCK YOU ! This is what is happening not in years but in weeks or months and be it on my head if it goes tits up ...... Remind you of anyone??

I want my children to grow up in a country they are proud of.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), M_C (08-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Hard to choose between a giant dooche and a turd sandwich. And pointless believing the lies and promises made during a campaign as no one ever seems to be held accountable. Why cant they just treat it like a company... hire the best for the head of deptartments and tell them they work for the people, not the parties corrupt agendas.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), M_C (08-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-19), M_C (08-11-19), Patrice (09-11-19), Silkadin (08-11-19)

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

I'm not voting! Bollocks to the lot of them! And to anyone who sticks by the line;
    'But people died so you can vote!'
    Well, in my mind, most of who died to give us the right to vote will likely be turning in their graves at the state of our country and politicians. Bollocks to them all!

New PC Build coming soon

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (12-12-19), GEORGE (12-12-19), Patrice (13-12-19), RASTA (12-12-19), Subterranean Man (12-12-19), Trex (12-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman233345 View Post
    I'm not voting! Bollocks to the lot of them! And to anyone who sticks by the line;
    'But people died so you can vote!'
    Well, in my mind, most of who died to give us the right to vote will likely be turning in their graves at the state of our country and politicians. Bollocks to them all!
    Have to agree with you here jumpman, I always vote but this time it's a shower of sh@t even worse than usual and I don't see a best worst option. All equally bad.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supremeweeder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-19), jumpman233345 (12-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by supremeweeder View Post
    Have to agree with you here jumpman, I always vote but this time it's a shower of sh@t even worse than usual and I don't see a best worst option. All equally bad.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    The way I see it is, if you vote Lab/Lib/Con then you are part of the problem rather than part of the solution. And If you don't vote then you just perpetuate the problem.

Go, vote. Vote for anything else bar the above, if there is no alternative choice, spoil the ballot paper.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-19), RASTA (12-12-19), Subterranean Man (12-12-19), Trex (12-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

I've never voted in a general election, never had any interest at all til I was about 30 and it's dwindling fast, no parties ever had enough policies I didn't disagree with. I think maybe it's about time nobody voted, get the msg

everyone sees through their shite now, fuckers have built themselves a system where they're untouchable, accountable only to themselves. Just the way they act makes me sick. When a man can't simply apologise for the

behaviour of other people in his party there's something fundementaly wrong with him, 4 times in 1 minute he was asked to simply say sorry, plus a number of other times, couldn't do it, how hard is it to say sorry on someone

elses behalf? And Boris...I actually thought maybe he'd come good, he's got the balls to say what needs to be said, he is clever no matter what anyone says, but with time going on I'm totally disillusioned by him, just can't put

enough trust in him to place a vote. Don't believe in tactical voting, how can you vote for a party if you won't vote for them based on their policies? A country is like a business right? It needs to prosper, how long do you think

these clowns would last working for management at amazon? Then all the bitching ugh, all an interview is now is to put them under the spotlight about 1 negative thing they've done or said that week. Maybe a global jim jones is

needed, let mother nature start again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-19), M_C (12-12-19), UpT0wn (12-12-19)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast