Thread: What to do with fresh trim?

Thanks

Default What to do with fresh trim?

Hello!
    Last night I have done a little defoliation to my autoflower plants so light can penetrate. I ended up with a bag of fresh leaves. I was wondering can I make potent canna butter with it? Even as CBD butter since no much thc leaves. Or can someone else suggest me better idea?
    Or to throw it away?

Thanks people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

If it's from defoliation then I bin it as it will be of little use
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

I disagree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If it's from defoliation then I bin it as it will be of little use
    Yes. Plants are 2 months ago old. That’s why I was wondering if there is any use of it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19)

Thanks

I would get me A dry screen stainless 150 Micron, and cut it up in small pieces, make sure it is good and dry, and put it in the refeg for about 4 hours, then rub out the Keift onto A glass top, or just a flat table. You can then decarb that for some nice stone's. JMO, I scrounge for Keif. You can repeat the process several, until you get it all out.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I would get me A dry screen stainless 150 Micron, and cut it up in small pieces, make sure it is good and dry, and put it in the refeg for about 4 hours, then rub out the Keift onto A glass top, or just a flat table. You can then decarb that for some nice stone's. JMO, I scrounge for Keif. You can repeat the process several, until you get it all out.
    How will that work on clear trichs?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19)

Thanks

Talking

They want be that clear, they will have A heavy color green, but will have plenty of THC to get you stone. You can shift it down to A 73 Micron and get some more of the green out if you like. Keif is cook at 240 degrees, just like bud THC, but for only 20 minutes, then you can put in or on your cookies are just cap it up like I do, in MG caps. My motto is no THC should go wasted from the plant, there is some in all parts of it, even the stems them selves but that is another story on getting it out of the stems.

When I said freg, I meant the freezer part. Matter of fact, now that I think of it, I have had some of my friends ask if I had any more of the green hash I give them, it is much better than street stuff. lol
    Last edited by GEORGE; 05-11-19 at 02:04 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    They want be that clear, they will have A heavy color green, but will have plenty of THC to get you stone. You can shift it down to A 73 Micron and get some more of the green out if you like. Keif is cook at 240 degrees, just like bud THC, but for only 20 minutes, then you can put in or on your cookies are just cap it up like I do, in MG caps. My motto is no THC should go wasted from the plant, there is some in all parts of it, even the stems them selves but that is another story on getting it out of the stems.

When I said freg, I meant the freezer part. Matter of fact, now that I think of it, I have had some of my friends ask if I had any more of the green hash I give them, it is much better than street stuff. lol
    Can you give mw more details HOw to cook fresh cut pls?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grobar_e View Post
    Can you give mw more details HOw to cook fresh cut pls?
    What I do, I take 1oz of bud, but if you are doing just trim, I would do at least 4oz at one time. Just put it into your Cookie Pan, but first put down A sheet of Parchment paper into the pan, and the trim on top of that. Make sure you cut up the trim good with sizzors, before hand, and spread out evenly into the pan. Then you want to bake it at 240 degrees or 115C for 45 minutes in big oven. Then you can take the keif out by using 150 or 73 micron Stainless Steel screen, by just rubbing it onto the screen, until you get A pile of keith out. You can repeat the process of rubbing the trim sever times if you want to get the most out of it. I usually get about 5 to 6 grams using buds, but you will get plenty using trim also. Then you can test some by starting off with 20mg and see how you like the stone. If you want it stronger, just add A few more mg the next time until you get the stone you are looking for. Cooking the trim first, you don't have to put into freezer, just right out of the oven you can rub the Keif out. If you are using Buds, start with just 10mg and work your way up. Most buds will be plenty at 20 mg, but you might like less, you will just have to try it, then you can put into brownies are cookies if you like, or you cam cap it up.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

grobar_e (05-11-19), M_C (05-11-19)

Thanks

Wow man! I have no worda to express my gratitude for this info. I will definitely try it right away. Have an amazing day bro!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-19), M_C (05-11-19)