Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ducksters DWC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    I think the SODK is the stringy one - a right frosty fox tailed mess. Dunno what you mean by crazy weather. My local weather is always weird in the winter. One year it was 28F and snowing on Christmas. A few days later on New Years eve we did fireworks in the front yard in shorts as it was above 70F.

Next - haven't really thought about it. Gonna take a bit of a grow break till I get my flooring project finished. I don't want workers in the house when I have a grow going. Did you get your project finished?
    Oh.. my mistake! It was late and there was gin!

Yee.. bedroom’s pretty much finished, bud. Just need some curtains and new furniture and shit..

I thought you’d have that floor done by now!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

Duckster (11-11-19), GEORGE (10-11-19), Trex (10-11-19)

Thanks

Oh yeah, ya done good lad! Looks much much better than the last pics.

Till yesterday, I hadn't touched my project in 3 weeks. Tired of the DIY routine, so I'm having professionals do the install, but not until the grow and dry are complete.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duckster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (11-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Oh yeah, ya done good lad! Looks much much better than the last pics.

Till yesterday, I hadn't touched my project in 3 weeks. Tired of the DIY routine, so I'm having professionals do the install, but not until the grow and dry are complete.
    Yeah, it’ll probably last longer if ya get it done properly!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-19), johndoh (22-12-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2