Thread: Anyone help

Thanks

Default Anyone help

Just noticed this nothing major was just wondering if any of you knew what it was
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1323.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	377029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1324.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	377030
    My Gorilla Infested gelato auto some light markings just there I dk how or what it is only feeding water atm but possibly could be due to foiling ??
    Here’s my other 2

Name:	IMG_1329.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	377032Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1328.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	377031
    Skittles

Currylato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1331.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	377033  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Just noticed this nothing major was just wondering if any of you knew what it was

Name:	IMG_1323.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	377029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1324.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	377030
    My Gorilla Infested gelato auto some light markings just there I dk how or what it is only feeding water atm but possibly could be due to foiling ??
    Here’s my other 2

Name:	IMG_1329.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	377032Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1328.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	377031
    Skittles

Currylato

Currently at around 2 weeks or something I’ll have to check planning on giving some old timers grow in the next week or so there in terra professional (soil)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (15-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Currently at around 2 weeks or something I’ll have to check planning on giving some old timers grow in the next week or so there in terra professional (soil)

You should get 3 or so weeks growing out of terra maybe more mate. I would hold off on nutes till the plants start to yellow a bit here n there. If you are using old timer then do not use ph down or up ok bud, it kills the good shit in the soil.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-19), IceCalibur (15-11-19)

7. Default

Hello Chunksdependable, ok I see the marks and to be honest..just from the pictures it just looks like splash burns, where you've accidentally spilt something on the leaves (might not be, but what it looks like).

As SmobyToker quite rightly pointed out..there is no need to feed yet, these girls are not showing any signs of hunger yet

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (15-11-19), GEORGE (15-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (16-11-19), Tavish (15-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,162 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hello Chunksdependable, ok I see the marks and to be honest..just from the pictures it just looks like splash burns, where you've accidentally spilt something on the leaves (might not be, but what it looks like).

As SmobyToker quite rightly pointed out..there is no need to feed yet, these girls are not showing any signs of hunger yet
    I agree Ice

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tavish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-19), IceCalibur (15-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (16-11-19)