Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Late flower problems

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Default Late flower problems

hell knows what went wrong with her.

she started showing heat stress signs - tent below 27c constantly.
    leaves became crisp
    flowers are airy and very thin.
    2 weeks ago she was the groom's champ...

I water 3 litres twice a day in a 12 litre air pot via 3 drippers in coco\perlite mix
    She's getting AB + PK @ 0.8 ec now.

this is her 2 weeks ago...

https://gifyu.com/image/kUIq
    https://gifyu.com/image/kUIk
    https://gifyu.com/image/kUIT

she never swelled more than that.. she's the same size.. just a little bit denser.. what on earth could have stalled her?

here's a video of hers from today
    https://streamable.com/5sp01

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-11-19), GEORGE (10-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (10-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Hello mate she looks very black or purple, what temps are you getting lights off? If its getting cold you could have a stalled root zone, add on top of that continued feeding @ 0.8 ec that is not being used and you could end up with a salt problem.

I see you are PK'ing as well so maybe you went too hard with it, i build up from 0.75 mls to full strength over a week, i quite often will not get to full strength as the leaves start telling me to back off. SO there is 2 options...

Fix - I would flush her out in the shower. When watering through initially catch some of the run off and test the ph and ec, if EC is above what you have been feeding then salt built up or if its 0.8 but the ph mad low then this is also salt build up. I suspect if you flush her till the numbers are coming through at the tap water ec / ph then she will pull right and start making new bud, this will be easy to see as the new bud growth will be green not purple. All the best mate.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-11-19), Done420 (10-11-19), GEORGE (10-11-19), Shreder (11-11-19)

Thanks

Thanks smoby but thats a blackberry auto thats her natural colors.. groom temps lights off 23 lights on 25-27

Really hard tellin what caused that cuz her sisters are fine.

And ill check her runoff. 3 plants giving minus 100 points in runoff they seem to love the feed! Will check her later alone

As well with PK i ise it for a week only at 0.5ml per liter i replaced overdrive with pk.

I used bb / od duo but had enough with deciding when to switch big bud for overdrive and its too hard this way to have multiple strains / seeds so i replaced overdrive with PK.

Rest of the girls un harmed

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shreder; 11-11-19 at 10:44 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-11-19), GEORGE (11-11-19), IceCalibur (11-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Slightly higher e.c will make buds more compact for sure while not giving off the problems on the leaves .

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-19)

Thanks

ha silly me, ok so the temps no problem thats all good. So you noticed leaf issues. the pk has been used well so i dont see it being that either. So is this plant near the bulb buddy?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    ha silly me, ok so the temps no problem thats all good. So you noticed leaf issues. the pk has been used well so i dont see it being that either. So is this plant near the bulb buddy?
    It was 25cm away for a week then saw slight bleaching and raised back to 30-35.. 600w hps

I believe it was my fault thinkin i water enough or the drippers werent placed well..

Shes densing up.. i just gotta fight those fungus gnats i have got some yellow traps.. will chop her and her sisters.. the rightie is a beauty and shes the only one that had 4 drippers and not 3 thats what makes me think the drippers didnt deliver 1.25 liter p hour as said... So got too little runoff... How do i avoid that next run?

Also, i believe its a watering problem bevause roots of 2 previously harvested plants from this grow had very little and thin roots..
    Last edited by Shreder; 12-11-19 at 09:38 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-11-19)

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Your temps are only swinging 3 degrees even though you run a 600? Do you run heater at night or have air con during lights on or something?
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-19), IceCalibur (13-11-19), Shreder (13-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Your temps are only swinging 3 degrees even though you run a 600? Do you run heater at night or have air con during lights on or something?
    Yep ac on

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    It was 25cm away for a week then saw slight bleaching and raised back to 30-35.. 600w hps

I believe it was my fault thinkin i water enough or the drippers werent placed well..

Shes densing up.. i just gotta fight those fungus gnats i have got some yellow traps.. will chop her and her sisters.. the rightie is a beauty and shes the only one that had 4 drippers and not 3 thats what makes me think the drippers didnt deliver 1.25 liter p hour as said... So got too little runoff... How do i avoid that next run?

Also, i believe its a watering problem bevause roots of 2 previously harvested plants from this grow had very little and thin roots..
    Shit that is like a foot mate i have mine 2 foot away

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), Shreder (14-11-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast