Light penetrates well so high?
    Ive been keeping it 35-40cm away.. problems started just below that

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    It was 25cm away for a week then saw slight bleaching and raised back to 30-35.. 600w hps

I believe it was my fault thinkin i water enough or the drippers werent placed well..

Shes densing up.. i just gotta fight those fungus gnats i have got some yellow traps.. will chop her and her sisters.. the rightie is a beauty and shes the only one that had 4 drippers and not 3 thats what makes me think the drippers didnt deliver 1.25 liter p hour as said... So got too little runoff... How do i avoid that next run?

Also, i believe its a watering problem bevause roots of 2 previously harvested plants from this grow had very little and thin roots..
    Ok well fungus knats are a bastard, have you tried natoff or nilnat i have not seen one since using this stuff. Those leaves look battered on the buds i think you went too hard with the pk. When i have gone silly with Pk i had samer colors as you, not as bad but same color, i think i fooked the ph with too strong a mix. How long left on these shredder
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19)

Thanks

Light penetrates well so high?
    Ive been keeping it 35-40cm away.. problems started just below that

I dunno mate just saying what i do and others too, but that does seem close, even if it doesnt feel uncomfortable for your hand, has your plant the ability to process all that light? The sun dont get that close

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), Greengrass (15-11-19)

Thanks

Shredder i see you have 5 are they all like it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), Shreder (14-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Ok well fungus knats are a bastard, have you tried natoff or nilnat i have not seen one since using this stuff. Those leaves look battered on the buds i think you went too hard with the pk. When i have gone silly with Pk i had samer colors as you, not as bad but same color, i think i fooked the ph with too strong a mix. How long left on these shredder
    Ill chop tonight or tomrow colors are okay i suppose, they all showed this kind of coloring right before chop.. pk is very gentle just 0.15 ec of pk.. tips burnt from big bud last month.. last 3 days just plain water had to get rid of gnats with stickky traps..now chop time..

Now i looked around the building its my first winter here and therr are some spots with standing water.. thats the cause for the gnats i guess... U say those products natoff / nilnat will help makin it through a winter grow? What else would u recommend to fight them gnats?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-11-19)

Thanks

Shredder i see you have 5 are they all like it?
    Yes just answered that mate last week of flower they pull out all purples on leaves and even flowers become deep purple like more than they are already only one girl turned out green/blueish.... Rest are deep deep purple. Beautiful strain...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-11-19)

Thanks

Yes just answered that mate last week of flower they pull out all purples on leaves and even flowers become deep purple like more than they are already only one girl turned out green/blueish.... Rest are deep deep purple. Beautiful strain...

Yes i think you are right mate very beautiful buds, im jel. Ok so regards the knats, go round the garden and areas around your property and tip away any water in trays etc. Any big puddles try and get them gone. It sounds like you have been having knat problems quite bad buddy. Yellow cards are great but they dont tell you if larvae are eating your roots. They catch adults but not all of them. so keep doing the cards but employ the use of Tanlin (same as nilnatt, natoff) to kill the larvae in the root zone. These larvae could well be why your roots suffer. If you get the tanlin and cards thing sorted then you will not have any problems from knats again. 1 other thing to do is put a pair of your missus tights over the inlet pipe to eradicate any nasties being sucked in.

Mon the buds mate, the purple buds...I once had a black plant totally black freaky ass thing but it was nice. Had some odd liquorice flavor to it, plants go black as a response to light, its their natural sun block. Although can be genetic too, but all that means is one strain thrown with another had a higher tendency to produce dark hues

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19)

Thanks

Yes i think you are right mate very beautiful buds, im jel. Ok so regards the knats, go round the garden and areas around your property and tip away any water in trays etc. Any big puddles try and get them gone. It sounds like you have been having knat problems quite bad buddy. Yellow cards are great but they dont tell you if larvae are eating your roots. They catch adults but not all of them. so keep doing the cards but employ the use of Tanlin (same as nilnatt, natoff) to kill the larvae in the root zone. These larvae could well be why your roots suffer. If you get the tanlin and cards thing sorted then you will not have any problems from knats again. 1 other thing to do is put a pair of your missus tights over the inlet pipe to eradicate any nasties being sucked in.

Mon the buds mate, the purple buds...I once had a black plant totally black freaky ass thing but it was nice. Had some odd liquorice flavor to it, plants go black as a response to light, its their natural sun block. Although can be genetic too, but all that means is one strain thrown with another had a higher tendency to produce dark hues
    Okay so 48 hours since placed yellow traps and I dont see any gnats flying around and about 20 of them caught in traps... so i live in a building and can't do anything about the puddles. I have to keep my place tidy or think about DWC \ Clay Pebbles for the upcoming run? What would you do if you know you're gonna have a constant fight with gnats mate?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-19)

Thanks

smoby mate im not from the uk, could you tell me the active ingredients in those products so i can search locally?

10x buddy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-19)

Thanks

smoby mate im not from the uk, could you tell me the active ingredients in those products so i can search locally?

10x buddy
    Where are you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2