Thread: It's all got me thinking.

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

Default It's all got me thinking.

Well I've been thinking I really need to give up smoking tobacco.

I haven't got a clue if or when I'll make the attempt.

And I've got mild asthma under control with inhalers

What I'm struggling with is deciding how to smoke my green after I give up the tobacco.

I've tried bongs I like them but I feel my lungs do not, so I thought about vaping.

However lately I've been seeing news reports that vaping could be worse than smoking in general,
    Even dry vaping is coming under fire.

It's just so confusing and a tad overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-19), IceCalibur (10-11-19)

3. Default

As far as I know, it's only certain ingredients in e-liquid that is harmful to our health. not the vaping itself...

Me and my Mrs use dry herb vaporizers and I have to say, we really enjoy it... great high and we have noticed the health benefits since stopping smoking and moving to vaporizing

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

British green (10-11-19), GEORGE (10-11-19), HighTokeinYoda (10-11-19), Kurdt (12-11-19), Trex (10-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I stopped smoking & turned to an Ecig & a vape for the canna

These days, both my ecig & vape are pretty redundant - I swapped out my vape for my bong

The thing that really surprises me is that the bong used to really hurt my throat & lungs but now I have no issue with it at all!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (10-11-19), GEORGE (10-11-19), HighTokeinYoda (10-11-19), IceCalibur (10-11-19), Kurdt (12-11-19), Trex (10-11-19)