Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is this normal?

Thanks

Default Answered: Is this normal?

Hi guys my triple cheese is 3 weeks from harvest and I'm wondering if the leaves going pale already is something to worry about I know it's normal at the end but I thought it was them using all the nutrients that caused that.its 25 degrees lights on 17 lights off and 35-40 Rh I am gonna give it 1 last feed but didn't know weather 2 or not wot do u guys think thanks in advance.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyndog View Post
    OK sorry dude wasn't whinning just correcting people pickles out lol

Ok cool . So all good ?

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-11-19), GEORGE (12-11-19)

4. Default

Hi guys my triple cheese is 3 weeks from harvest and I'm wondering if the leaves going pale already is something to worry about I know it's normal at the end but I thought it was them using all the nutrients that caused that.its 25 degrees lights on 17 lights off and 35-40 Rh I am gonna give it 1 last feed but didn't know weather 2 or not wot do u guys think thanks in advance.

She looks fine to me, just getting hungry now she's getting close to the end..you could increase food slightly but not sure you would want to depending on when you're going to start her flush

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-11-19), GEORGE (12-11-19), Kurdt (12-11-19), Reyndog (12-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    She looks fine to me, just getting hungry now she's getting close to the end..you could increase food slightly but not sure you would want to depending on when you're going to start her flush
    Thanks m8 yeah I think I'm gonna give her 1 last good feed and then flush her respect

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19), IceCalibur (12-11-19)

Thanks

Would u say 17 degrees lights off would be too low m8

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-11-19)

10. Default

Would u say 17 degrees lights off would be too low m8

What's lights on temps?

I think 17 is a tadge low, but eh..if you can't raise it, then it won't kill her or anything..but the ideal is to have a 5 degree difference between lights on and off

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19), Kurdt (12-11-19), Reyndog (12-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

You want no more than 6-8 c swing between lights on/ off matey. Those look no where near done i would be feeding that up some as shes displaying hunger big time....are all those leaves you picked off on the floor from low down? Looks N deficient amongst others. Just up the feed mate

Breeder barneys? they say 7-8 weeks on it so thats easy 9-10 weeks mate they are good at under doing the timings on strains. You want that plant with cheese (so called original) and blue cheese to fatten up twice that size yet. 6-10 ounces off that plant should be doable in ideal enviro
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-11-19), GEORGE (14-11-19), Reyndog (15-11-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Try and get humidity up to 40-45% also

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-11-19), GEORGE (14-11-19), IceCalibur (14-11-19), Reyndog (15-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Try and get humidity up to 40-45% also
    Sound m8 just the answer I needed I'm feeding her in about 15 mins gonna up the grow in the feed by couple of ml I think and get a bowl of water in there should bring humidity up a bit prob give it 2 feeds before the flush 2 give it 3-4 more weeks much appreciated for the answer bro nuff respect

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-11-19), GEORGE (15-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (15-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Is what normal ? Taking a pic with lights on expecting us to pin point a problem ? Sure as hell seems normal lately i tell ya

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-11-19), GEORGE (15-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Is what normal ? Taking a pic with lights on expecting us to pin point a problem ? Sure as hell seems normal lately i tell ya

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    I'll tell u something else has been normal lately people like u that don't know how to speak to people properly no need for all that u mardy arse u could of just asked for different pic I would of happily sent u one I used to rate u t rex but not from today but u know whats funny your sitting here moaning and everyone else seems to see the problem proper nob

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-11-19), elaineferguson1980 (15-11-19), GEORGE (15-11-19), IceCalibur (15-11-19), Kurdt (19-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (16-11-19)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast