Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: First grower, need bit help.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Trex;1071023208]Ye . Just bits when the top layer gets flaky . Then do a small ring around . Maybe 250ml give or take . Dont go and water til runoff lol . Let em roots establish .then as you go shell want more n more .

Cheers man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19)

Thanks

Seems that I gotta ask every q twice before getting any answers lol...
    Question about lights, are u all go with full blast on plants? I mean when u buy let's say 1000w led, will u put 1000w str8 in start tí finish or u gotta start slow as there's dimmer on it where u can adjust the voltage? Tnx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Quotientcatalysed View Post
    Seems that I gotta ask every q twice before getting any answers lol...
    Question about lights, are u all go with full blast on plants? I mean when u buy let's say 1000w led, will u put 1000w str8 in start tí finish or u gotta start slow as there's dimmer on it where u can adjust the voltage? Tnx
    Quotientcatalysed, we are only human..sometimes we miss questions etc, but you have to understand we're just a group of growers helping each other as much as we can..so let's cut out that negativity and keep it positive hey

With regards to your question, the short answer is they should be dimmed or raised and gradually increased over time...how much by will all depend on your LEDs..does the manufacturer of your LEDs have a guide at all?

Maybe @gardro will peek in and also give you advice.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (19-11-19), GEORGE (19-11-19), johndoh (30-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Quotientcatalysed, we are only human..sometimes we miss questions etc, but you have to understand we're just a group of growers helping each other as much as we can..so let's cut out that negativity and keep it positive hey

With regards to your question, the short answer is they should be dimmed or raised and gradually increased over time...how much by will all depend on your LEDs..does the manufacturer of your LEDs have a guide at all?

Maybe @gardro will peek in and also give you advice.

Hello, and tnks fior answering, there's 0 negativity here, but if I wouldn't bring that up on top let's be honest no1 would have answered

Lights are sunpled led full spectrum 800w ppe 2, 3 Umol/J, there are dimmer options from 20 40 60 80 100%... I'm uisng it at 20% at the moment,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-19), IceCalibur (19-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

[QUOTE=Quotientcatalysed;1071023372]
    Quote Originally Posted by wasted2 View Post
    M8 growing weed comes down to simple stages that are made more difficult by the more you learn, basically give them enough light and water they will do the rest, all we do is help improve yield etc..maybe i am judging you by what i did with my 1st grow(i am still a n00b), i have done about 5-6 with them all get better(except last), btw why turn ur lights down? if i was you and ur not sure..bin them and start again, follow a simple guide, dont over water and leave the lights as they are..to avoid over watering make sure there are plenty holes in the bottom of your pots, once thety start to grow i do, day 1 water, day 2 water with nutrients(plant magic old timers for me), day 3 dry then repeat day1 :P my 2 cents..Good luck m8.

Disclaimer: As said above i am new to the whole growing scene, so my advice is given from that view point..little stoned and the stella is(or isnt) helping matters[/QUOTE

Reason was the plant as I posted above picture, leaves looked like they were burned?? One guy told me to turn power down for first few weeks and then move up gradually... So when is the right time to turn them on full blast 100%, its about 1000w very high PPF, I was running them before at 40% in second week which is somewhere around 400w... Well there's room for one grow only atm there is no backing down no matter what lol thanks mate for good info
    i couldnt see the burn in the pics u posted, but if u believe there is, i would just raise the lights a little further from the top of the plants. i wouldnt bin urs and start again either, did u read the "Disclaimer"?LOL. i would just keep doing as u are, the plant be slow in telling u if she isnt feeling well and tbh by the pic they look nice to me..
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-19)

Thanks

[QUOTE=wasted2;1071024419]

i couldnt see the burn in the pics u posted, but if u believe there is, i would just raise the lights a little further from the top of the plants. i wouldnt bin urs and start again either, did u read the "Disclaimer"?LOL. i would just keep doing as u are, the plant be slow in telling u if she isnt feeling well and tbh by the pic they look nice to me..
    [QUOTE=wasted2;1071024419]

I turned light up to 50 % for 24 hrs and saw the brow leafs str8 away coming out.. Went back to 20% for now, yeah I'm worrying bit too much ::smokie thnx will keep posted in few weeks time will see then

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-19)

Thanks

Well, I got the Ec meter today, tested the water and it's 0.6.... How should I proceed?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19)

Thanks

Well, I got the Ec meter today, tested the water and it's 0.6.... How should I proceed?
    1.4 with nutrients

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Which lamp is that? At this stage you need sweet f.a. watts

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

Well it looks like I'm gonna have to start from the scratch again, plants are way way too small going into the 4th week, messed many things up at the beginning, I'll wait another week and make decision then... Which Lamp? Dont get u bró

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast