Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: hksky's second threesome

Thanks

Default hksky's second threesome

hi all long time away from the site but not growing i had two krippleberry autoz growing mostly outside but when the weather had been rubbish you can guess what i did.

but now im going to be growing properly in a grow box with a carbon filter and proper l.e.d lighting with built in fans in a wardbobe in a garage im gonna need to prepare the area making it light, smell and noise proof next week so i will document that when i can

my light is like this one but i paid 70 quid for something similar to this

a carbon filter

and the grow tent

a thermometer and electric timer

and obviously i have plenty of soil pots and plant food
    Last edited by M_C; 13-11-19 at 03:04 PM.
    New growhttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ing-now-grow-P
    "Have no fear of perfection, you will never reach it, after all its the imperfections that are interesting"
    Salvador Dali

Bing bang bosh. smoke. have some nosh!
    All things mentioned in my posts should be taken as fictional and purely for my own amusement. All images uploaded by my self shall be considered as copied from other internet sources

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

Cbd captain (11-01-20), CityDweller (13-11-19), GEORGE (13-11-19)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191113_082406.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	377127

i only have the two plants at the minute as the other is at a friends but basically the two i have are one advanced seeds blue diesel auto and a zkittlez the other is also a zkittlez they were free from herbiespicknmixseeds.

Name:	IMG_20191113_082620.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	377128

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-19), GEORGE (13-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Good luck with the grow. No links to non sponsor sites please. House rules mate.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-19), IceCalibur (13-11-19), M_C (13-11-19), Valentina (02-12-19)

Thanks

Sorry ive been really ill multiple illnesses which have completely stopped me from doing anything.

Luckily the plants have been at friends under a proper light with the heating on and covered up, but the temps have been measured and kept under 28 and hes pruned one of the plants too much/could take better physical care off them but otherwise everythingz okish

Attachment 377449

Attachment 377450
    hes were i plan on growing in side a grow tent inside a wardbrobe but i cant be bothered to do anything theres too much work to so im probably going to keep it were it is but with the mentioned set up. its probably too cold up there too...

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	377451 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0024.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	377452, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	377453Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	377453Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0027.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	377454

i was in a rush so the photos arent great
    Last edited by higherthanthesk; 24-11-19 at 03:19 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), IceCalibur (24-11-19)

9. Default

Hi higherthanthesk , no need to apologise man...sorry to read you've been unwell and hope you're back on track or at least on the road to recovery

I couldn't see much from the pics though..unfortunately.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19)

Thanks

my plants have been at my friends whilst ive been ill but hes in the process of being kicked out for other reasons. so i should be picking everything up and moving it to mine today. which should mean i can post better more detailed posts and more often.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), IceCalibur (02-12-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by higherthanthesk View Post
    my plants have been at my friends whilst ive been ill but hes in the process of being kicked out for other reasons. so i should be picking everything up and moving it to mine today. which should mean i can post better more detailed posts and more often.
    I truly believe our plants can keep our spirits lifted....look forward to more posts

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), OakyShades (11-01-20)

Thanks

so it never happened yesterday, hopefully today. hes having a really difficult time financially so we never got round to it. but i repeat it should be today.
    in the meantime ive taken advantage of my insomnia and started preparing my grow area unfortunately ive found black mold on the wall so the area will need a thorough clean and i will need to put some sort of dehumidifier in there.

Name:	IMG_0029.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	377673

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	377674

its a useful wardrobe though theres a rail to hang the light off and a shelf to put the plants on

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), IceCalibur (03-12-19)

Thanks

ive blitzed the area with bleach, antibacterial spray and hot soapy water...
    gotta wait for it to dry then im gonna foil the fuck out of it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherthanthesk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), IceCalibur (03-12-19)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by higherthanthesk View Post
    ive blitzed the area with bleach, antibacterial spray and hot soapy water...
    gotta wait for it to dry then im gonna foil the fuck out of it
    Nice catch, definitely wouldn't wanna grow where there is mold, just be careful as to what might be causing that mold..check humidity lvls inside there

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), higherthanthesk (04-12-19)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast