Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Unsure what it is

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Ok man, so I got 12 ltr pots, made the school boy error of putting about 10 ltr of soil in , so do you put 3x the pot,or soil,size in ltr's of water through it? so 30 ltr in this case? then just let it dry?
    30 Litres yea bud .that boost pk .the autos dont want it and wont asborb it and it clogs the rootz up and stops uptske of all jutrients .

Dont let get dry though . Just let the top 1/2 get dry ish then continue on with half feed to start and if she wants more up bits by bits . Let me know how it goes in a few days

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19), MrC (14-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

Thanks a lot man, genuinely appreciate the help, should have got on it earlier but thought i'd just gone a bit heavy on the nutes so dialled it back, started to panic when it went south so friggin quick lol. I'll get on flushin it in a cple hrs when the lads in bed, could have got away with it if it was the other one but this one stinks Yeh I'll keep ya posted, will the leaves affected by lockout get better or just stop getting worse do ya reckon?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-19)

Thanks

How often should the plant be sprayed with epsom? Or is it best to add it to feed/water? Sprayed it once so far. Most google searches say to do it weeks apart, never found google to be that reliable though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), IceCalibur (16-11-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    How often should the plant be sprayed with epsom? Or is it best to add it to feed/water? Sprayed it once so far. Most google searches say to do it weeks apart, never found google to be that reliable though.
    It will always depend on how your plant reacts MrCannab1sir , theirs no set schedule in my opinion..have a look at how she reacted to that spraying and if she looks like she needs more then spray again as long as there has been a week since the last spraying

As long as you have no flowers on your plants it's always best to spray via a foliar feed, (wait for around an hour for the plants stomata in the leaves to be fully open) when lights are on with the lights lifted up until they dry.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), MrC (16-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    It will always depend on how your plant reacts MrCannab1sir , theirs no set schedule in my opinion..have a look at how she reacted to that spraying and if she looks like she needs more then spray again as long as there has been a week since the last spraying

As long as you have no flowers on your plants it's always best to spray via a foliar feed, (wait for around an hour for the plants stomata in the leaves to be fully open) when lights are on with the lights lifted up until they dry.
    Ok thanks man, didn't know if google got it wrong and I was supposed to be doing it daily. It's on the easy bud which is 7 wks old, probably been in flower for 4 weeks, I think there is a photo further up from 1-2 days ago, should I feed it in instead? Thought I was gonna get a clean 1st run lol. Am I just looking to make sure it doesn't get worse then as I know the affected leaves won't get better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19)

11. Default

No no..does not need it daily..and I see your well into flowering so it will now need to be a soil feed, not foliar

In terms of a magnesium deficiency, you're just looking out for interveinal chlorosis (yellowing of the leaves between the veins with the veins remaining green).

Photo of a mag deficiency for reference ;

Btw do you live in a soft water area or hard?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), MrC (16-11-19)

Thanks

Ah cool, don't think i acted quick enough plus was advised not to use boost for it so stopped that now, just the bloom nutes. Yeh it's a hard water area, just checked. So regards feeding would I add 3/4 of a tbsp into the 4 ltrs I feed/water with then keep an eye out for whether or not it needs it in the next watering/feed or is this like a slow release thing?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Once or Twice a week max bud . . 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per L . Spray underneat leaves and above with lights on . But away from hps and a fan . Let is sit drenched for 20 mins .then put her back in groom .

You can spray em like 5-10mins before lights on too .but no fans as it will dry it way too fast

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-19), MrC (17-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Once or Twice a week max bud . . 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per L . Spray underneat leaves and above with lights on . But away from hps and a fan . Let is sit drenched for 20 mins .then put her back in groom .

You can spray em like 5-10mins before lights on too .but no fans as it will dry it way too fast

Even though it's in flower? Probably not too far off being done as it's auto

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-19), Trex (17-11-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4