Thread: Activated charcoal carbon?

Thanks

Default Answered: Activated charcoal carbon?

Hi guys I've seen a video where someone makes a frame in there wardrobe with filter material stapled to it a fan fitted in the top and carbon poured onto the frame fixture to act as a carbon filter and was wondering if anyone knew what kind of carbon it is I've seen activated charcoal carbon and was wondering weather to buy it any answers appreciated thanks.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. "Just type “activated carbon” on eBay there is lots to choose from. I have bought from there before when refilling a rhino nothing wrong with it."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-12-19), GEORGE (13-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

Just google Activated Carbon & you will see how accessible it is
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-12-19), GEORGE (13-11-19), Reyndog (13-11-19), Trex (13-11-19), UpT0wn (13-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,157 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Just type “activated carbon” on eBay there is lots to choose from. I have bought from there before when refilling a rhino nothing wrong with it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud_Wiser For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-12-19), GEORGE (16-11-19), Reyndog (19-11-19)