Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Gazzzz

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Mon the Gaz

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

BB (14-11-19), Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (15-11-19), Gaz (21-11-19), GEORGE (14-11-19), IceCalibur (14-11-19), Patrice (21-11-19), RASTA (14-11-19), Sadface (14-11-19), skunkybudmans (15-11-19), Tavish (14-11-19), UpT0wn (15-11-19), Valentina (15-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Love the guy and miss his crack hope he gets to where he needs be soon and returns better than ever same applies to Jokes these guys are going through some real bad shit in very different circumstances and i whole heartedly wish them well, Mon the absent friends
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

BB (15-11-19), Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), gardro (15-11-19), Gaz (21-11-19), GEORGE (15-11-19), IceCalibur (15-11-19), M_C (15-11-19), RASTA (15-11-19), skunkybudmans (15-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (15-11-19), UpT0wn (15-11-19), Valentina (15-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Gaww shucks lol cheers guys pure THClove . Im dipping my toe back in but Im a bit shakey, Sads did me a solid and explained perfectly (Cheers mukka).

Thanks Tav for asking and if Im honest between you n BB m a couple of others its hard not to want to see how I get on. Sounds nuts all this but sometimes life hands you a new set of keys and ya gotta learn how to drive again LOL.

Reckon we starting to very slowly get used to it all now but its been a big deal.

You know what I wanted somewhere to post this and rather than come up with a title for the thread this is just perfect ...feck it here goes....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), IceCalibur (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19), Valentina (21-11-19)

Thanks

Hey Bro n *bro-ettes *

*Lol yeah I mean you n Val, Tav pmsl thanks for the PM.*

Been away a bit ya mostly know the deal so I aint getting into it overly but Im being treated at a reasonable dose of medication that has started to help me cope..ie wash up, keep my house tidy, not burn the kids tea and endlessly upset the Mrs with my innocent but difficult demeanor LOL

Anyway so my growing has taken a hard hit and Ive lost all the love man, took a hermie in the nuts (budum pum cha) and that hurt me bad with timings so I totally let it go to shit pretty much and how Ive even ended up with the last 2 Cindys yeilding anything is both quite astounding and a testament to my soil mix - which has covered over much of my slack behaviour and careless growing.

Simply put right now I hate growing... I need the product but my heart is broken so Im coming back to familair ground were it all started to see if I can rekindle some of the love of the grow I had before.

Ok so before I start posting pics and getting back involved I need to talk to you all heart to heart and just get some stuff off my chest to my fellow weed wranglers.

Oh also quickly before I ramble a ton of utter shit this is genuinely important for my buddy Ratsa man

Rasta, I really appreciate the message I read today mate. I didn't accept the lottery prize simply as I was not contributing and therefore the sponsors would be pissed nothing they donated got show cased, I was pretty sure WF420 would show of his hoody hed been banging on about at the very least LOL. That way the sponsors got a fair deal from the kind donation rather than me hermitted up with my hoodies drinking GHS packets coz Id not know what else to do with em pmsl . Thank you though bro for sorting that in my absence.

So long story short (yes, I know given the length of this post, that this comment is somewhat ironic) I am both Severely ADHD and I am also Autistic and suffer severe sensory issues that cause manic and severe depression. Now I know I can sort stuff. Just to quickly clarify and move on the Austism means that light sound and temperature have a severe and at times harmful impact on my behaviours and moods.

Ok so Herb gave me a great Idea (Sir Herb I will catch up on your antics should I not freak out on posting this and log straightout. I plan this as early hours thing so I can post and walk the halls quietly while ya all sleep/wed nap.)

At the end of this section I will post a word to comment so I know who got that far and I can tick off as aware and those that maybe I should remember dont understand so i can make allowances for stuff.

So here goes..... growing...I suck ...and not through a lack of cal mag.......er sorry I mean knowledge or abilty PMSL . I suck for 2 maybe 3 key issues that unfortunately are linked to my disorder ? Gift ? Curse ? Neuro divergent mind ? Weird cnutitis ? Pick ya label I aint fussed ......

Anyone says "Gaz you dont suck at growing" gets a flaming bag of dogshit on the doorstep 24 hours after posting it LOL I know I don't suck but I do at the same time and heres why........

Issue 1....is the insane requirement for doses of cannabis bordering on the perverse to see any real benefit in my symptoms, and this needs to be continued at regular intervals. Atm (this may change as I get better with my therapies at home and I get on the the 70mg dose) to illicit the GABA response positively enough to really make a difference to the ADHD and Austism based anxiety the THC dose needs to be very high and delivered quickly...ie RSO in a weed bong type of deal...mostly I have to smoke widow/whitey makers all day everyday to help with anxiety.

So when I have it goes fast and life without it, while potentially a little easier than it was, is still incredibly hard for me. Like literally guys you all hate running out man for me running out is like a prison sentence where Im just fucked until I get a more (AND I know you are the exception and are excempt from any general comments here on out there may be others im sure). Like I said I am improving with this slowly, but, this leads to a problem on the Talk doesnt it.

Coz heres the deal man, the way my brain metabolizes stuff is a big difference to alot of you guys. So when ya all like 8 weeks chop just headaches ect and para ....for me its not the case at all.

An 8 week plant while awful -and I do mean awful - for yeilds, is very nearly as effective as properly done weed for me at the same dose as finished weed. I have smoked enough shit hot grown, dried and cured weed by some Gandalf the grey ganja growing feckers to know that this is the case.

So if you aint seeing my issue and embarrassment with my growing surrounding this issue then quite frankly I may as well throw in the towel and join Percys grot groom

In seedshell...I feel like a dick coz I know yous all right man that it aint finished but thats medicine on that plant, finished or not and would you go on in pain ??? Depends on the pain right??? Or depends how strong the will to push through the turmoil while the cure to your anxiety turns a bit more orange and swells ??? Put yourself in my place for second and rather imagine it like having fused discs and running outta morphine. Would you sit watching a bottle of pilss on the side mature ? You know you wont get a full bottle of meds but you can get relief...then and there, no waiting ???? What would you do honestly??? But makes me a joke, or at least I feel a joke coz I know Its a bad growing and not how to do things at all.

Secondly....

My ADHD in the past, and currently, can cause me to act impulsively and often in error because I am wanting to do/ try/plant somethings else. Or I have convinced myself the plant is 4 weeks old and a runt when actually its been only 10 day from pop. So much so that checking back at the dates is pointless as Im certain its a runt and 4 weeks old with no pistols and a waste for continuation. You could get Coots himself to tell me otherwise and Id may not listen, I may agree, I may even advice others the same but I may not act on it.

My final issue is that issue 1 and 2 give what I feel to be an unjustified demonstration of the knowledge I have. Story of my life, know it plenty but cant sit the test, or get my work done on time or hold my attention long enough to see stuff through LOL. Most that know me will say Im a somewhat a genuis and yeah I guess they would be part right but my acedemic and vocational history most certainly do not reflect this.

My growing feels so much the same, I really do know what Im talking about and when I dont, I know who to ask or how to find out. However, I really do feel the laughing stock saying this with 18 months of publically published poor performance other than with BB as mentor where things did go very weel. And this isnt fishing for comments stroking my ego, frankly I will be polite and say thanks but think to myself clealry you have missed my point and my comment on Canine Faeces.

I dont want you guys to tell me I good or anything or even say Im being hard on myself ect. I just want to put this out there and then if I choose to be properly involved again I can keep my head up and say look feckers youve been told lol. Ya all know the deal why you give me grief LOL

To be fair I just wanna come back maybe and help out a little with newbies, I have some bits for prizes and ya know I love giving you all stuff coz it deffo makes me happy being good to ppl.

But I needed to say this man, Yeah Im gonna chop way too fecking early at times and do stupid shit coz Im convinced of something...

but heres the funny thing Id never tell anyone to do most of the things I do man. Id Never tell anyone 8 weeks is OK, id say nah man para n headaches, coz most likely it will be. Id say you will lose minimum 2 oz in yeilds and regret this like mofo LOL everything I torment with myself with sat with empty jars and white pistols.

So Im kinda ok to grow here n help out on the understanding that my issues with my health and my disorder are not what I am held to as a measure of my ability and rather we understand that that Its not that simple for me at all and that while my groom is often a disaster Id not allow another member to take my actions. Basically a do as I say not as I do kinda deal only do as you like and hopefully I can give you some useful advice.

Oh hahah no way anyone gonna get here lol and If you did I likely know who you are already hahahaha...so comment "fuckery" rather than anything else and thats enough to be fair, you dont need to say anything or think of how to welcome me back.... "fuckery" as your comment tells me plenty ....oh and Herb I was gonna go with Benzo fingered fuckery but figured you lazy fecker wouldnt type all that

Anyhoo lol.....

Not even sure this will make it out of my notepad on my phone to the Talk just yet LOL but if it has and Ive put my big girl pants on and decided too then its deffo a copy n paste job with 8 minutes to freak out and not delete it

If I feel like it I will maybe chuck a diary up or at least some pics of the youngens I currently have soon...., One of which is new strain for nemesis seeds we will see. Wow feck me that was a big post phew hahaah

All the very best

Gaz

Cheers for now

Gaz

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (21-11-19), Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), gardro (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), IceCalibur (21-11-19), M_C (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Sadface (21-11-19), Squaggy (22-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19), UpT0wn (21-11-19), Valentina (21-11-19)

9. Default

Had a very good read of your post, and I'm going to keep my reply, short and sweet..

Gaz, as you know from our many conversations via whatsapp..I feel like after everything you've been through and going through, you always bring out positivity...you have great strength and I'm simply very happy you're back on the forum with people that have your back, every step of the way

Well done mate

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (21-11-19), Gaz (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19), Valentina (21-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Had a very good read of your post, and I'm going to keep my reply, short and sweet..

Gaz, as you know from our many conversations via whatsapp..I feel like after everything you've been through and going through, you always bring out positivity...you have great strength and I'm simply very happy you're back on the forum with people that have your back, every step of the way

Well done mate
    Ill take that mate thank you

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), IceCalibur (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19), Valentina (21-11-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Ill take that mate thank you
    Oh and I forgot the "fuckery"

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), Gaz (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19)

Thanks

Oh and I forgot the "fuckery"
    Too late man, dog shit bag is on its way 1st class stamped for

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), IceCalibur (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Too late man, dog shit bag is on its way 1st class stamped for
    Hahaha, just don't get that dead eyed pitch fork yielding twat out and we'll be ok lol

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), Gaz (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19)

Thanks

Hahaha, just don't get that dead eyed pitch fork yielding twat out and we'll be ok lol
    Mate hes sat in my Gallery still lol staring at me quite rightly pmsl....he will be back when I am caugt...oooo didnt when If that as a knee jerk...thought cane after..thats good......when/if I am caught hahaha need to add it now really lol..... the ginger bastard will be back man hahahaha

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-11-19), G' (21-11-19), GEORGE (21-11-19), IceCalibur (21-11-19), RASTA (21-11-19), Subterranean Man (21-11-19), Tavish (21-11-19)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast