Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Is it time to harvest?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Is it time to harvest?

    Hello everyone,
    Its my first grow and I have no idea if its time to harvest my amnesia haze auto? The older plant is exactly 10 weeks old while another one is 5days younger tho much bigger. I read that if te trich looks milky its most potent with energetic thc and they look milky to me but it better to ask for another opinion then to cut them 10 days earlier. Thanks in advance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	377202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	377203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika3.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	377204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	377205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika5.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	377206

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    BB (16-11-19), CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Tho, none of trich looks amber

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    BB (16-11-19), CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    8,744
    Thanks
    14,833
    Thanked 41,318 Times in 8,620 Posts

    Default Is it time to harvest?

    Unless you are Spider-Man You’ll need a loop to be certain.looks nice though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), grobar_e (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), IceCalibur (16-11-19), Kurdt (16-11-19)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,064
    Thanks
    366,804
    Thanked 35,642 Times in 9,790 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by grobar_e View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Its my first grow and I have no idea if its time to harvest my amnesia haze auto? The older plant is exactly 10 weeks old while another one is 5days younger tho much bigger. I read that if te trich looks milky its most potent with energetic thc and they look milky to me but it better to ask for another opinion then to cut them 10 days earlier. Thanks in advance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	377202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	377203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika3.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	377204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	377205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika5.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	377206
    Like BB said you need at least A 60xx loop to check:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b4a5ce22a248d8eb3ca7680c0f0d36853.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	377209  

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), grobar_e (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,888
    Thanks
    50,677
    Thanked 24,522 Times in 5,844 Posts

    Default

    Whole plant photos help as well.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    grobar_e (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    First of all : thanks everyone!
    The thing is that I dont have that kind of magnifier and I can only order it from china but it will take ages while it reaches me. I was hoping that from your experince you can judge is it time to harvest. Its royal queen seeds and it says 10-12 weeks and I dont want to lose potency.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Whole plant photos help as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	377212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	377213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	377214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika4.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	377215

    The smaller one is the older one. Any help? Ty

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    I found that article and that phot but the thing is that I, as mentioned in previous post, dont have magnefier

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,888
    Thanks
    50,677
    Thanked 24,522 Times in 5,844 Posts

    Default

    Go ahead and order a loup or even better would be a usb scope. Might as well have it for next time. I assume this grow is not a one off?
    My best guess is 1 more week.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    grobar_e (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Go ahead and order a loup or even better would be a usb scope. Might as well have it for next time. I assume this grow is not a one off?
    My best guess is 1 more week.
    my assumption was also cca 10 more days. Well, I will make a pause with growing, this is my first one and since I do it for myself and these two plants will give me enough for one year

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,888
    Thanks
    50,677
    Thanked 24,522 Times in 5,844 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grobar_e View Post
    my assumption was also cca 10 more days. Well, I will make a pause with growing, this is my first one and since I do it for myself and these two plants will give me enough for one year
    That is awesome. I wish 2 plants could last me a year. I might be smoking too much lol.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    BB (16-11-19), grobar_e (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 102 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    That is awesome. I wish 2 plants could last me a year. I might be smoking too much lol.
    haha. Well, I like to take 5-10 days smoking breaks so I enjoy always the same and that I dont need more to feel same as in the beginning.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grobar_e For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,064
    Thanks
    366,804
    Thanked 35,642 Times in 9,790 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grobar_e View Post
    First of all : thanks everyone!
    The thing is that I dont have that kind of magnifier and I can only order it from china but it will take ages while it reaches me. I was hoping that from your experince you can judge is it time to harvest. Its royal queen seeds and it says 10-12 weeks and I dont want to lose potency.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	377212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	377213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	377214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slika4.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	377215

    The smaller one is the older one. Any help? Ty
    If you are just going to take A guess, I would let all my white hairs turn orange, before thinking of harvest. JMO

    Like someone has already said, those looks A few weeks out at least.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    816
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    That is awesome. I wish 2 plants could last me a year. I might be smoking too much lol.
    Mate I'm lucky if an oz lasts me a fortnight lol, hence growing my own

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCannab1sir For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-11-19), hotshot (16-11-19), wasted2 (17-11-19)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 727 Times in 255 Posts

    Default

    was going to echo, if in doubt leave em a biy but...fuk it :P enjoy that sweet free smoke when it comes.. nothing better than free, quality home grown

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to wasted2 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-11-19)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK