Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Round - GSC, Gorrila Zkittles, LSD in Coco (Mentored by Bud Lightyear)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    2 litres mate

Just preparing my budget, and theres a sale on HPS dimmable system 50% off... So its a good time to get another one

Attachment 377314Attachment 377315Attachment 377316Attachment 377317

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    So assuming we are going to be potting up into bigger pots yeah ? What size pots you got for finals ?

Regards BL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-19), Shreder (19-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

12 liter air pots

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-11-19), GEORGE (20-11-19)

Thanks

bud mate,
    Just finished chopping my blackberries, apparently fungus gnats larvae ate their entire root system. I didnt catch it in time, and i know im going to deal with it again. my building is surrounded by puddles and overall the area is crowded with flies and other pests..

So I got perlite to put on top of every pot, and a bunch of yellow sticky traps. I got a product called Tracer - its Saccharopolyspora spinosa, plan on using that as a preventive treatment.

What else would you recommend mate?

Also my tent is poorly designed, and I need some guidance with where to pull the power cables from in and out the tent.. it's a mess right now and light will leak cuz im pulling the bulb's cable out through the main door so it doesnt zip to the end.. as well the water hose.. ill post pics later when im home

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-11-19), GEORGE (20-11-19)

Thanks

bud mate,
    Just finished chopping my blackberries, apparently fungus gnats larvae ate their entire root system. I didnt catch it in time, and i know im going to deal with it again. my building is surrounded by puddles and overall the area is crowded with flies and other pests..

So I got perlite to put on top of every pot, and a bunch of yellow sticky traps. I got a product called Tracer - its Saccharopolyspora spinosa, plan on using that as a preventive treatment.

What else would you recommend mate?

Also my tent is poorly designed, and I need some guidance with where to pull the power cables from in and out the tent.. it's a mess right now and light will leak cuz im pulling the bulb's cable out through the main door so it doesnt zip to the end.. as well the water hose.. ill post pics later when im home

I doubt the gnats would have ate the entire root system mukka you would have had swarms of the fuckers for that to happen...Perlite wont stop gnats mukka what you need to do is break the breeding cycle which is really simple all you need is a tin of Raid fly spray to zap the flyers...You could put an old carbon filter or womens tights/stockings over the intake to prevent them getting in. Run your cables through one of the tents spare socks or make a hole low down and feed them through there, cover any potential light leaks with duct tape...

Regards BL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-19), Shreder (19-11-19), Squaggy (19-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I doubt the gnats would have ate the entire root system mukka you would have had swarms of the fuckers for that to happen...Perlite wont stop gnats mukka what you need to do is break the breeding cycle which is really simple all you need is a tin of Raid fly spray to zap the flyers...You could put an old carbon filter or womens tights/stockings over the intake to prevent them getting in. Run your cables through one of the tents spare socks or make a hole low down and feed them through there, cover any potential light leaks with duct tape...

Regards BL
    I hope youre right, but the entire root zone disapeared bro only the outer parts near the plastic remained but the center wasnt there! So surely the roots got there and then they disapeared lol... And there were gnats hopping around on soil level.. now what do you think mate?

*Will modify the tent and post pics

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-11-19), GEORGE (20-11-19), Squaggy (19-11-19)

Thanks

I hope youre right, but the entire root zone disapeared bro only the outer parts near the plastic remained but the center wasnt there! So surely the roots got there and then they disapeared lol... And there were gnats hopping around on soil level.. now what do you think mate?

*Will modify the tent and post pics

Was this coco or compost.....And what brand of coco have you got for this run ?

Regards BL

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was this coco or compost.....And what brand of coco have you got for this run ?

Regards BL
    Coco/perlite mix from a very trusted local brand. Used this 4-5 times in the past without issues, even outdoors.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Coco/perlite mix from a very trusted local brand. Used this 4-5 times in the past without issues, even outdoors.

It comes pre mixed with perlite ? No brand name ?

Regards BL

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It comes pre mixed with perlite ? No brand name ?

Regards BL
    It has perlite inside yes.
    Its produced by "Tuff Merom Golan" for "Hydroshop". Local brands as said and all info I could get is not in english mate

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Regards BL
    no spraying Raid inside the tent right?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (20-11-19), GEORGE (20-11-19)

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast