Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strains with a higher CBD/THC ratio.

Thanks

Default Strains with a higher CBD/THC ratio.

With thanks to the great folk on here, I’ve managed a couple of successful grows.( Northern Lights & Blue Dream)

However, over the last couple of years I’ve really gotten into CBD oil. It helps after training as an anti inflammatory, or at least I feel it does. The other grows that I did I found that I just couldn’t smoke it, I did enjoy it when I did but I’m only a very occasional smoker so I sometimes find I couldn’t smoke much at a time so ended up just giving loads away to mates.

I’m thinking of growing a CBD strain that won’t get me too baked and I can use medicinally.

Preferably indoor auto.

Any suggestions?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cupid_Stunt For This Useful Post:

2wasted (19-11-19), Cleargreen (22-11-19), GEORGE (18-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_Stunt View Post
    Preferably indoor auto.

Any suggestions?
    I have had great results with Dinafem's Purple Orange, she even re-vegged very well. Sorry she is a photo though.

On the other hand, CBD Shark Shock, CBD Sweet & Sour were okay but yield was very low for me.

Am sure there are others who have grown CBD autos that will be able to chime in.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Haven't grown it yet but have a bean waiting to go. Dinafem Industrial plant. Has a 2:1 ratio (10%cbd 5%thc). Sounds low with strains exceeding 20% but I bet she's a bloody lovely smoke. Perfect balance perhaps
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I have had great results with Dinafem's Purple Orange, she even re-vegged very well. Sorry she is a photo though.

On the other hand, CBD Shark Shock, CBD Sweet & Sour were okay but yield was very low for me.

Am sure there are others who have grown CBD autos that will be able to chime in.
    Hello mate. Funny you should mention that. I have just been flicking through an old Dinafem brochure (2014 I think) and they'd just launched the CBD Shark Shock. There was no ratios in there but it caught my attention. I'll definitely have a look at some their strains. I have still got some Blue Amnesia XXL auto seeds of theirs that i've never used.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cupid_Stunt For This Useful Post:

2wasted (19-11-19), Cleargreen (22-11-19), GEORGE (18-11-19), Valentina (18-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    Haven't grown it yet but have a bean waiting to go. Dinafem Industrial plant. Has a 2:1 ratio (10%cbd 5%thc). Sounds low with strains exceeding 20% but I bet she's a bloody lovely smoke. Perfect balance perhaps
    I'm still yet to try CBD flower. I like the idea of reaping some of the medicinal qualities whilst being able to have more than a few tokes! I don't mind getting a bit stoned from it, but I would love to able to enjoy the smoking experience first. It probably doesn't help that I don't mix with tobacco. I ended up buying a dry herb vape which was great for having more control over the high however it'd be nice to smoke a nice fat joint from time to time!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cupid_Stunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

Could someone recommend a site with a good selection of medical seeds, that deliver to the uk, be a plus if they also sponsor/support this site...
    Last edited by 2wasted; 22-11-19 at 05:07 AM.
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (22-11-19), GEORGE (22-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wasted2 View Post
    Could someone recommend a site with a good selection of medical seeds, that deliver to the uk, be a plus if they also sponsor this site...
    Seedsman has been generally ok for me, and there is a forum user discount code. Not perfect, but they do accept bitcoin if that is your thing.

Mary's Seeds was having some admin/personnel issues not that long ago. I have used them before, they sell individual seeds and packages come stealthily. There is a forum discount code as well, as far as I know they are UK based.

I am watching Sensi's own site closely because for at least the past 2 years they did some BOGOF offer for Black Friday. They do CBD oils too which is great.

Nirvana is stealthy too. I would not dismiss them because frankly, in terms of germination, they have been pretty reliable. And their Aurora Indica, which is a Northern Light cross, is a nice strain that I would love to grow again.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

2wasted (22-11-19), Cleargreen (22-11-19), GEORGE (22-11-19), IceCalibur (22-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Seedsman has been generally ok for me, and there is a forum user discount code. Not perfect, but they do accept bitcoin if that is your thing.

Mary's Seeds was having some admin/personnel issues not that long ago. I have used them before, they sell individual seeds and packages come stealthily. There is a forum discount code as well, as far as I know they are UK based.

I am watching Sensi's own site closely because for at least the past 2 years they did some BOGOF offer for Black Friday. They do CBD oils too which is great.

Nirvana is stealthy too. I would not dismiss them because frankly, in terms of germination, they have been pretty reliable. And their Aurora Indica, which is a Northern Light cross, is a nice strain that I would love to grow again.
    Can't beat Seedsmen when it comes to strains they carry in my opinion, so many breeders to choose from and they have a bunch of CBD rich strain under their own banner as well.

I only had one CBD dominant strain which was Dinamed Auto CBD which I really like.
    Other then that I can highly recommend trying out some 1:1 ratio strains as well, Church CBD from Greenhouse Seeds being my favorite because of the taste, Cream & Cheese CBD from Seedsman a close second and Super Critical Bud CBD from Garden of Green was quite amazing as well with a lovely hint pineapple to it, I just happen to prefer the cheese/skunky type strain better for taste.

Some CBD strains on my wish list if I would order seeds again are the following:
    Kosher Kush from Garden of Green which is listed as 27% THC and 7% CBD which seems like a very interesting ratio although I have no idea how much you can trust their numbers since the Super Critital Bud CBD is listed at 25% THC and 23% CBD which seems a bit unrealistic and the buds certainly didn't look like it was 48% total cannabinoids.

From Seedsman:
    Doctor CBD which has a 30:1 CBD:THC ratio
    Cookies Chill CBD which has a 2:1 ratio

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-11-19), Cupid_Stunt (23-11-19), GEORGE (22-11-19), IceCalibur (22-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I grew some stress killer cbd for the wife. It's an auto from RQS. Listed as high in cbd with 11 percent thc. It doesn't do much for me or my mate, but wife never really partakes so hopefully itll be a good strength for her. Hasnt tried it yet though cause shes breastfeeding

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (23-11-19), Cupid_Stunt (23-11-19), GEORGE (24-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Candida mate from medical marijuana something and it’s a good yielder too!
    15:1 cbd to thc ratio I think I’ve been medicating with this fir years ! And imho forget about autos fir serious dosing and medicating
    Atb
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 23-11-19 at 05:15 PM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (23-11-19), Cupid_Stunt (23-11-19), GEORGE (24-11-19), IceCalibur (23-11-19), UpT0wn (23-11-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast