Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is is calcium deficiency?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    You should have enough calmag. I would leave it out and watch the plants. Mag and cal deficiency are easy to spot most of the time.
    No worries - thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimmyG For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-11-19), GEORGE (20-11-19)

Thanks

Hi,
    Seems things get worst, I see something similar in other leaf too.
    I've changed whole water in reservoir. I've added just a Canna nutrients (Aqua A + B, Cannanzym, Rhiozotonic) - 75% of that what producer said and now there i EC - 1 and PH 5.7.
    I didn't add Cal-Mag as it will increase the EC. If calcium deficiency will keep going i will order cal-mag spray and use it.
    What should I do if EC go up now in next couple of days? Just add more water or there is something like EC down which I can use (IMHO never seen that before) ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimmyG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-19), Jingo (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
    Hi,
    I've changed whole water in reservoir. I've added just a Canna nutrients (Aqua A + B, Cannanzym, Rhiozotonic) - 75% of that what producer said and now there i EC - 1 and PH 5.7.
    I didn't add Cal-Mag as it will increase the EC. If calcium deficiency will keep going i will order cal-mag spray and use it.
    What should I do if EC go up now in next couple of days? Just add more water or there is something like EC down which I can use (IMHO never seen that before) ?
    If you have plant magic cal mag then make that up as a foliar and spray it. Put a drop of dish soap in with it to stick better to 1 litre water and whatever it says for foliar use on the bottle.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-19), Jingo (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

You are over feeding, plain & simple.

Ignore charts, they were not written for your plant, more likely a vegetable crop
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-11-19), GEORGE (29-11-19), IceCalibur (29-11-19), Jingo (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

An easy way to work your ec is start at 0.8 if your water is 0.4 , and keep it at that until the ec in the Rez drops then up it by 0.1 , take no notice of charts and work with what your plant is telling you, multi strains can be a problem as some strains are hungrier than others , your Rez won’t change much with plants that size so keep on low side of ec

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-11-19), GEORGE (30-11-19), M_C (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,732 Times

The issues with your leaves are caused by fluctuations in your pH. Your pH fluctuates when you have the improper nutrient levels. I agree with those that tell you to lower your EC a bit and see how things go. Don't bother putting extra calmag in at this time. just get your EC squared away so your pH stays more stable and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-11-19), GEORGE (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Just read this which makes me want to take back my previous advice. My take away from the article that I cannot link is ... filter your water properly and control what you put in it.

"The particular forms of calcium and magnesium that are contained in municipal water are often the large-molecule variety—and large molecules cannot fit into the small pores on plant roots."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-19), IceCalibur (30-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    The issues with your leaves are caused by fluctuations in your pH. Your pH fluctuates when you have the improper nutrient levels. I agree with those that tell you to lower your EC a bit and see how things go. Don't bother putting extra calmag in at this time. just get your EC squared away so your pH stays more stable and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Those clay pebbles are bad for ph fluctuations if you don’t clean them properly

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-11-19), GEORGE (01-12-19), IceCalibur (30-11-19), Jingo (30-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
    Hi,

Well m8, I made similar mistakes at the beginning, way too much nutes for them little girls, I'm on my 9th week now I belive and I'm not giving them as much as u are...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-19), Jingo (29-12-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2