Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When to chop before its fucked

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

forgot the photos lol in my view its just thew plant using stored nutes up as it knows its dying. Its a good thing imo as a lot of plants will hold onto the nutes regardless of flushing for ages

This was a week ago easy now

FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (28-11-19), GEORGE (27-11-19), Kurdt (28-11-19), MrC (27-11-19), Patrice (27-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    ok biys i have one that will make you feel better.

Its a gelato auto - growing semi organic well na no not organic but not phing at all, using molasses as boost. For the last 3 weeks it has got more and more yellow, the leaflets on the buds have yelloowed and now the buds are loosing color up top. But i dont care, the bud is sticky and smelly. I will give her til friday and chop. IMO the more yellow you get it the tastier it will be with less NPK in the bud...

I guess in my own mis guided way im saying dont worry about it if your buds are made and just waiting on trich change
    Do you still chuck all the yellow leaf in that have got sugar on? For butter or what ever?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    forgot the photos lol in my view its just thew plant using stored nutes up as it knows its dying. Its a good thing imo as a lot of plants will hold onto the nutes regardless of flushing for ages

This was a week ago easy now

Suppose that makes sense, like Yoda, master jedi...died a little old pea

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    last few grows ive had really bad problems,(which i put down to LED and cal-mag,) but have always got them to harvest.Everything is fine through veg but it kicks in when they start to flower, every leaf gets affected, they yellow then start getting brown spots and die off.buds have always been great though!
    I've been struggling with this too mate. Same thing is happening to my current girl. I'm organic so holding off giving cal/mag from the bottle but I'm still scratching my head watching it happen again.
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-19), Herbitual (28-11-19), Kurdt (28-11-19), MrC (27-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19), Valentina (28-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    I've been struggling with this too mate. Same thing is happening to my current girl. I'm organic so holding off giving cal/mag from the bottle but I'm still scratching my head watching it happen again.
    Do you use led too? Whats the non bottled alternative of calmag for organics? Is there anything?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19), UpT0wn (28-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Do you use led too? Whats the non bottled alternative of calmag for organics? Is there anything?
    epsom salts.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), MrC (28-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19), Valentina (28-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    epsom salts.
    I've always been told to avoid adding epsoms to roots as I can throw of the soil. But after reading a few articles seems it might do the trick

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), MrC (28-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I've just posted the results of my request for a water report from where I live in my diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...his-way/page18 - and what precedes it is pages of fretting about a yellowing plant.

I recently moved to an area with soft water and it has had a massive effect on my grow. Cal and mag are in very short supply naturally and, feck me, it shows.

I've taken to dosing with Epsom but it will need something more to max out yields.

As always, the problems are probably NOT down to single issues. Whilst the cal and mag are available in low quantities, I firmly believe that LED light burn through the available nutrients much faster.

I also think (and there is some research on this) that the composition of tap water changes with the seasons. The conductivity test on the water was done at 20C, for example.

Whether the water company does something different between high summer and winter, or whether temperature affects the composition, I know not, but you only have to scan the forum to see a spike in cal/mag issues over the last month.

Innit.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), Kurdt (29-11-19), MrC (28-11-19), Patrice (29-11-19), SmobyToker#1 (28-11-19), UpT0wn (28-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Do you still chuck all the yellow leaf in that have got sugar on? For butter or what ever?
    I dont see why not, if they are sugary chuck in the use bin

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), MrC (28-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    For (as organic as it gets) calcium grab yourself some garden lime. And for mag use epsom salts

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-19), Kurdt (29-11-19), MrC (28-11-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast