Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBD Flower

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I hear you Chew but i can buy glock 17s and crystal meth too but none of the above are legal.

Hemp can only be grown under the tightest conditions with a license. Flowers must be disposed of are covered under misuse of drugs act 1971.
    I’m not sure what the law actually is in regards to CBD hemp. I just assumed it is legal as there’s loads selling it the UK. All the sites selling claim it’s legal? Fuck knows. I’ve had some good stuff though.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

AND (25-11-19), gardro (25-11-19), GEORGE (25-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    I’m not sure what the law actually is in regards to CBD hemp. I just assumed it is legal as there’s loads selling it the UK. All the sites selling claim it’s legal? Fuck knows. I’ve had some good stuff though.
    I know it has been avaible on the net, since 2010, they said it was legal, but not really. The law here in the USA is if it contains THC, it is not legal. Most hemp has A trace of THC.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

AND (25-11-19), gardro (25-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_Stunt View Post
    I’m sat here browsing Leafly for CBD strains as we speak.

Would you say that 1:1 is a good ratio for someone who only occasionally smokes?
    You dont have to put 5g per spliff

It'll be like your Blue Dream combo without having to add the Blue Dream...very mellow calming smoke, I wanted to melt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

2wasted (26-11-19), gardro (25-11-19), GEORGE (25-11-19)

Thanks

Default Guest

When I'm in stress and have a mental illness, I always prefer a site. This is a very reliable store with a huge collection of products. I strongly recommend that site. You will also find CBD Flower.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to poly88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-23)

Thanks

Up Date since I posted last, Federal Government has confusee every one. Now it is 3% of THC or less is legal in all 50 States. This confuess the States, because Himp is said to only have 1% of THC in it. whoop whoop

Over on Google the Feds have explain it to us all and said this is just the way it is and States will just have to deal with it. haha
    Last edited by GEORGE; 01-05-23 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks

The State of Florida is trying to regulate the Mom and pop stores, and close them down. They want everyone to buy A medical license in order to get CBD with 3% THC. So, we will see how that goes, but pretty sure Federal Law Trumps State laws.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

MrG (03-05-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2