Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sqm per plant

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,157 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Strain dependent it is quite easy to get 10oz or more from a single plant with a long veg to cover 1 sq meter, Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk would be a good choice or a plant with Blue Dream parentage. Thing is 10 oz in a sq meter with a 600w light would not be a massive haul and it would probably be easier with 2-4 plants in the same area and take less time due to a shorter veg period.
    Hi Blue,

I’ve got 3 on the go atm and one of them is mr krippling Bud Bud Bling Tingz (actually this is the poorly one of the three, but making a slow recovery)

I’ve only got the one 600w hps and one 600w led although will have another 600w hps next week in a 240 x 240 space.

Do you think I should top, scrog & super crop these, and if so what sort of yields do you think would be realistic?

Here are two of the three ladies, one us a strawberry Cough and the other is GSC.

Diary - GSC/Strawberry Cough/Bud Bud Bling Ting

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud_Wiser For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bud_Wiser View Post
    Hi Blue,

I’ve got 3 on the go atm and one of them is mr krippling Bud Bud Bling Tingz (actually this is the poorly one of the three, but making a slow recovery)

I’ve only got the one 600w hps and one 600w led although will have another 600w hps next week in a 240 x 240 space.

Do you think I should top, scrog & super crop these, and if so what sort of yields do you think would be realistic?

Here are two of the three ladies, one us a strawberry Cough and the other is GSC.

Are you trying to fill the 240 x 240 space with 3 plants and 2 x 600w? Or is it a typo and your tent is 240 x 120?
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Bud_Wiser (27-11-19), GEORGE (27-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,157 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Are you trying to fill the 240 x 240 space with 3 plants and 2 x 600w? Or is it a typo and your tent is 240 x 120?
    Hi my shed space is 90”x90”x 90” and have 2 x 600w hps 1 x 600w led.

I’d like to fill the whole space.

I’m making the scrog net as we speak..

On that note how big should the squares be ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud_Wiser For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3