Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How does this look

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Oh,she's an auto...Pretty small for 8 weeks though,She really needs to be in a bigger pot to let her roots spread, minimum 10l pot. Autos like to be planted straight into their final pots as opposed to photo's who like being 'planted up.' Just my opinion but as auto's grow faster,there's quite a small window from when you should top them,i usually do it between the 2-3 week mark,just after the third node. What kind of light do you have her under and what's your light schedule?
    Light schedule is 18 / 6 using a 125w cfl vertically.

You saying I shouldn't have topped?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloaked For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (03-12-19), GEORGE (03-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    What time line does the breeder say they take to harvest?
    An Auto's root growth slows down after the 2nd - 3rd week then slow branch growth if any after the 5th week so I think you'll be lucky to see any new growth after 8 weeks
    And like kurdt if I haven't topped by the 3rd week I'll leave well alone and let it grows as is
    Atb matey
    What's best next step? Also how do I know it is starting to flower and do I change light bulb from 6400k blue to 2700k red when it does flower?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloaked For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked View Post
    What's best next step? Also how do I know it is starting to flower and do I change light bulb from 6400k blue to 2700k red when it does flower?
    Any suggestions plz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloaked For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Give Gardo a shout mate, he's all clued up with led and electrical stuff bud

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2