Hi All,

Plant is Royal Cookies auto, 1mth old
    Wilma drip feeder 11l pot
    Coco coir 60/40 perlite, 2" of pebbles at the base
    Canna A&B nutes, feed ec 1.3/ ph 5.8
    Added rhizotonic/cannazym/calmag
    HPS dual spectrum 400w
    Day temp 27.8 night temp 18

Slight droop in the leaves over the last 2 days.

Does this look like the start of a calcium deficiency? Any advice appreciated.

I have 3 others in the same tent (2× white crack and 1 chemdogging) and they're all looking fine.

always learning...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HandsomeJohnny For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Not sure tbh, been out the bubble for a while but it looks like a calcium, try dropping ph to 5.6 , if I remember rightly that’s best range for calcium, might be too hot a feed too, have you checked your ec runoff to see how it’s feeding

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

British green (01-12-19), GEORGE (03-12-19), HandsomeJohnny (01-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (02-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Not sure tbh, been out the bubble for a while but it looks like a calcium, try dropping ph to 5.6 , if I remember rightly that’s best range for calcium, might be too hot a feed too, have you checked your ec runoff to see how it’s feeding
    It's in a wilma dripper and res ec is static at 1.3. She's the youngest plant by a week due to germination issues with my other 2 white crack seeds, so I wondered if the feed might be a bit too hot for her...

always learning...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HandsomeJohnny For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (02-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

I think your on the right track, maybe try pulling it back and see how other plants take it, bear in mind though if it’s worth holding rest back for a runt, if the rest are growing fine and dandy then I,d just let it go, but that’s me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19), HandsomeJohnny (01-12-19)

Thanks

I guess that's the dilemma since it's hard to balance the feed across them all at different ages. I had a similar situation last time with 1 a week behind that went bad then grew to be the biggest of them all. That one didn't have calcium def though..

Can I feed her cal mag as a foliar mist?

always learning...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HandsomeJohnny For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19)