Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Temp humidity problems.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 397 Times in 173 Posts

    Default Temp humidity problems.

    I’m growing in pretty cold conditions now. And struggling with a good way to heat without rising the humidity cos it’s a pain in the ass. Iv done a drawing of where I have the heater now. It’s a tube heater. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	377664
    No1 is where I have had it.

    Would a better place be 2 or 3 what do you think ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post
    I’m growing in pretty cold conditions now. And struggling with a good way to heat without rising the humidity cos it’s a pain in the ass. Iv done a drawing of where I have the heater now. It’s a tube heater. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	377664
    No1 is where I have had it.

    Would a better place be 2 or 3 what do you think ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the only way to know for sure in your environment is for you to test it in your environment..can't get much more precise than that

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 397 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I think the only way to know for sure in your environment is for you to test it in your environment..can't get much more precise than that
    I was looking on google and saw something about putting it next to the air intake and it will sook it through. I will just have to give both ideas a shot and see how they do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post
    I was looking on google and saw something about putting it next to the air intake and it will sook it through. I will just have to give both ideas a shot and see how they do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely..give it a whirl and report back with your findings

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 397 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Absolutely..give it a whirl and report back with your findings
    Wee update. Hung it up near top of the tent. Been a couple of hours and the humidity has dropped 20% so will see what it’s like tomoz night. Temps sittin nice too so will see how it goes.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19), IceCalibur (02-12-19)

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post
    Wee update. Hung it up near top of the tent. Been a couple of hours and the humidity has dropped 20% so will see what it’s like tomoz night. Temps sittin nice too so will see how it goes.
    Ohh very nice, that's quite the humidity drop man

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 397 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Ohh very nice, that's quite the humidity drop man
    Yeah it’s been sitting well over 70. Only put hygrometer in last week cos never had one. And it’s sat up there whole time. So happy to see it coming down. Would rain outside affect it at all ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uv123_4 View Post
    Yeah it’s been sitting well over 70. Only put hygrometer in last week cos never had one. And it’s sat up there whole time. So happy to see it coming down. Would rain outside affect it at all ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes..I always notice an increase when it's raining outside, as the humidity when raining is literally between 80-100% lol..so it's bound to effect us indoors too.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (03-12-19), hotshot (03-12-19)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 397 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yes..I always notice an increase when it's raining outside, as the humidity when raining is literally between 80-100% lol..so it's bound to effect us indoors too.
    Ok cos it has been kinda wet last week I’d say pretty much the whole time. Will keep an eye on it. Cheers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-12-19)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK