Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Small problems at beginning of flower

Thanks

Default Small problems at beginning of flower

Hey guys, so Ive just sent my Green Poison into flowering, 2nd day and one of them seems to have a small problem. I put them from their small 6l potsi n11l pots and I am using Dutch Pro Light Mix. So I only gave them some Root Juice and thats basically it. Looks like a bit of a deficiency? What do you guys think? Let them go dry and then give some bloom fertilizer,in a small dosage?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3115.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	377686Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3113.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	377687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3114.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	377688

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (03-12-19), Greengrass (04-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (04-12-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Hey guys, so Ive just sent my Green Poison into flowering, 2nd day and one of them seems to have a small problem. I put them from their small 6l potsi n11l pots and I am using Dutch Pro Light Mix. So I only gave them some Root Juice and thats basically it. Looks like a bit of a deficiency? What do you guys think? Let them go dry and then give some bloom fertilizer,in a small dosage?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3115.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	377686Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3113.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	377687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3114.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	377688
    Feed her mate. She needs food, not sure on the dutch range but if its a bottle for veg and bottle for flower, i wouldd give some grow nutes @ half the rec dose and some bloom nutes but also half the dose. Check you can use them together in one feed first. But yeah she looks hungry
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), evergreentangerine (04-12-19), GEORGE (04-12-19), ggotch (04-12-19), Greengrass (04-12-19), The budda (06-12-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Feed her mate. She needs food, not sure on the dutch range but if its a bottle for veg and bottle for flower, i wouldd give some grow nutes @ half the rec dose and some bloom nutes but also half the dose. Check you can use them together in one feed first. But yeah she looks hungry
    Thanks man,thats what Ive thought. Asked another forum and they said I should jsut chill, but tbh I feel she needs a bit. Another one also has something going on on the bottom leaves. Will just give them 1/3 veg + 1/3 grow, since I just put them into new soil to not overfeed them. But since they are already really big and they had their roots completely engulf the old medium I guess they are just hungry because of how long they are already in veg and how big they are and the light mix should probably not really have alot of nutes in there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (04-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Thanks man,thats what Ive thought. Asked another forum and they said I should jsut chill, but tbh I feel she needs a bit. Another one also has something going on on the bottom leaves. Will just give them 1/3 veg + 1/3 grow, since I just put them into new soil to not overfeed them. But since they are already really big and they had their roots completely engulf the old medium I guess they are just hungry because of how long they are already in veg and how big they are and the light mix should probably not really have alot of nutes in there.
    Light mix bio bizz or plagron? Usually 2-3 weeks at the most grow wise in these soils. Personally i would just feed and not use any more soil, unless the root ball is busting out the pot

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (06-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Tell them on the other forum that they can chill and watch there own plants starve she’s crying out for some nitrogen mucker feed her and keep us posted it’s going to take about 10 days for you to start to fix herself mutes then straight water each time start your flowering notes along side the veg notes soon as she gets the titties out

Up the irons

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (06-12-19), Greengrass (20-12-19), Hippy Crack (04-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (06-12-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Tell them on the other forum that they can chill and watch there own plants starve she’s crying out for some nitrogen mucker feed her and keep us posted it’s going to take about 10 days for you to start to fix herself mutes then straight water each time start your flowering notes along side the veg notes soon as she gets the titties out
    Mon the titties budda.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (06-12-19), Greengrass (20-12-19), tlh2496 (24-12-19)

Thanks

Hey man,so I fixed the one I showed you, but sadly another one starts to have problems. Gave her in the two last feeds 1/3 and 2/3 of Hesi Bloom but not sign of relieve so Im asking you guys,since the guys in the other forum got no clue or whatsover. This is where people really help you.

https://imgur.com/a/mc8Tx6A

So basically all the upper leaves have these brown spots, definetly progressing to all fan leaves rn. Seems like Ca deficit? I thought maybe get some Cal Mag and go full on with Hesi?! Most upper leaves are also as u can see defiently not dark green so Nitrogen is surely not too much. Lower and smaller younger leaves look ok. Just all old big fan leaves have brown spots and slowly yellow out as you can see. Thanks for your help but probably just hungry? Growth and budding is normal. The other three plants btw look godly.. so weird!
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 19-12-19 at 06:16 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (19-12-19), Greengrass (20-12-19)

Thanks

Also did some cutting off of lower branches today. Theyve grown so much and high,that theres been alooot of useless stems. So day 19, cut them all off... hope they wont get stressed too much, but I feel its for the best! Wouldve been so much useless energy and I feel doing it in one go is ultimately less stressful than doing it in several sessions!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (20-12-19), Greengrass (20-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

It's probably just me but these brown spots seem to be cropping up alot over the past year on the talk, more so than previous years, I've even started getting a few over the last couple of months to the point of powdering up egg shells and mixing into my soil a month before I get planting in the off chance it is a calcium deficiency
    Atb

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-12-19), GEORGE (20-12-19), IceCalibur (20-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    It's probably just me but these brown spots seem to be cropping up alot over the past year on the talk, more so than previous years, I've even started getting a few over the last couple of months to the point of powdering up egg shells and mixing into my soil a month before I get planting in the off chance it is a calcium deficiency
    Atb
    So what you are saying is its calcium? I definetly would love to know how to fix it.. :X

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-19), thehulk (22-12-19)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast