Nitrate 3,2
    Chlrodie <1
    Sulfatr 2,8
    Fluroride <0,2
    calcium 38
    magnesium 6,5
    natrium <1
    potassium 1,3
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 22-12-19 at 06:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-19)

Thanks

So anyone can tell me somethingabout my water please? Is that why I might have Calcium problems? And sadly on of the plants definetly got worse again... at this point im pretty sure it has to be Calcium,because anything else should be enough.. maybe Potassium but thats all I could guess. If anyone has any idea pls let me know! I also post new pictures for u to see.. https://imgur.com/a/KljdZZQ
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 26-12-19 at 10:28 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    So anyone can tell me somethingabout my water please? Is that why I might have Calcium problems? And sadly on of the plants definetly got worse again... at this point im pretty sure it has to be Calcium,because anything else should be enough.. maybe Potassium but thats all I could guess. If anyone has any idea pls let me know! I also post new pictures for u to see.. https://imgur.com/a/KljdZZQ
    Please, does nobody have an idea how to fix my problems? They are definetly getting worse.. gave them a really low dosage of CalMag yday, but seems like it was not enough or its not the problem. What I definetly witnessed is that most top leaves have brown tips, but Im pretty sure its not overfertilization.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-12-19), GEORGE (28-12-19)

7. Default

Please, does nobody have an idea how to fix my problems? They are definetly getting worse.. gave them a really low dosage of CalMag yday, but seems like it was not enough or its not the problem. What I definetly witnessed is that most top leaves have brown tips, but Im pretty sure its not overfertilization.
    Hi evergreentangerine best to fill this template in and some updated pictures would help too ;

Soil or hydro or coco:

Strain:

Photo or Auto:

plant age:

pot size:

has it been repotted? and when?:

soil type:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

Res temps (max min):

humidity:

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

ph level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

anything else you think may be relevant!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All in the thread dude ^^

But here goes since im desperate:

Soil Dutch Pro Light Mix

Plants are Green Posion, 4 Weeks in Bloom (28 Days), 11l Pots, given 3l of water every 3-4 days,depending on pot weight.

Started giving 1/3 Hesi Bloom in week 2 after first signs showed up, then 2/3 and at beginning of week 3 Full Hesi Bloom + Hesi Boost and VitaFit

Temp is around 26°, <50% RLF

no PH/EC, lighting is 400 Watt HPS

Latest pics are these: https://imgur.com/a/KljdZZQ

Yday I bought CalMag from DutchPro and added 0.2ml/l of water and watered them as usual, didnt use any other fertilizer to not overdo it. It says 0.1ml-1ml on back,so i was pretty sceptical how strong that shit is. In any case.. not sure if it really helped, but Id say rather no. Maybe not enough or not the problem.
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 28-12-19 at 06:23 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-12-19), GEORGE (28-12-19), IceCalibur (28-12-19)

11. Default

All in the thread dude ^^

But here goes since im desperate:

Soil Dutch Pro Light Mix

Plants are Green Posion, 4 Weeks in Bloom (28 Days), 11l Pots, given 3l of water every 3-4 days,depending on pot weight.

Started giving 1/3 Hesi Bloom in week 2 after first signs showed up, then 2/3 and at beginning of week 3 Full Hesi Bloom + Hesi Boost and VitaFit

Temp is around 26°, <50% RLF

no PH/EC, lighting is 400 Watt HPS

Latest pics are these: https://imgur.com/a/KljdZZQ

Yday I bought CalMag from DutchPro and added 0.2ml/l of water and watered them as usual, didnt use any other fertilizer to not overdo it. It says 0.1ml-1ml on back,so i was pretty sceptical how strong that shit is. In any case.. not sure if it really helped, but Id say rather no. Maybe not enough or not the problem.
    Honestly...I'm looking at the picture and struggling to see any major issues..and yeah you're right to be sceptical about nutrient directions..but it's best to be sceptical about the amount they want you to use in the opposite direction as you are now..I always go lower than they advise, as they want us using as much as possible to purchase more, and it's easy to add more, not true when removing after adding too much

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well the pictures of the whole plant look better than it actually is. But if u look at the last pic,thats basically how all leaves start to look on that one plant. Slowly getting bright green yellowish dots + brown spots and brown leavetips. Also on a sidenote,this strain apparently only takes 7 weeks. So only 3 weeks left apparently although i dont see any difference to any other strain at this point of time ^^

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/Mt5z8Zv quickly made some new pics for you... tips of leaves actually make me think ive overferted them already huh?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

17. Default

quickly made some new pics for you... tips of leaves actually make me think ive overferted them already huh?
    Yep, that's not too bad, just a sign to back off a tadge I'd say

I see what you mean about the rusting, so you say you're in a hard water area right?..could very well be a smidgen of calicum toxicity, I wouldn't be adding any cal-mag if I were you.
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 28-12-19 at 07:05 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But I mean.. are they not having a lack in something? I thought Id counter it by giving them feed... so youd just give PHd water for next watering and then go fert again?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast