Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Cupboard project

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Ahh I see, well if thats the only issue you have I'd say you've done a solid job mate, nice seein a successful project completed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (13-01-20), GEORGE (10-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

May have a 2nd go... this cupboards good, but a bit cramped with 2 plants. And I hate the risk of running out of bud so I'm considering a 2nd cabinet so I can use the cupboard for flowering whilst vegging one so I'll have a harvest of 1 plant but more often.

I'm thinking I'll do the same in terms of using a tent front in the cabinet to combat the light leaks. I'll use cfls for the veg cabinet I think. I need to look into other options tho as I want to keep the leccy bill down and 200w cfl seems a bit excessive when the flowing tents only running 120w leds.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Thought I'd add a pic to show how cramped it's getting...

I'm thinking cabinet will be about 60cm wide as theres lots of tents at 60cm to use. I'd do it 45cm but I think cfl reflectors are longer than that.
    Shame to buy a tent just to hack the front off lol, but it's what I need and I dont trust ebay or gum tree for 2nd hand stuff.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-20), Trex (12-03-20)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8