Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Making the best environment out of a cellar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    What's your plans for the smell? Growing in your cellar, during flower its just going to rise up and permeate through your house.I'd definitely consider having a tent down there,so much easier to control the plants environment and deal with smells with a carbon filter.
    Chimney breast mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rigos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    I found mostly it was humidity that was the issue rather than temps. I did grow in summer when temps were into low 30s outside and basement kept relatively cool inside. IIrc we maxed out temps at around 36c when I ran a 600w dual spec and a 250w LED during July and August.

If in the winter you would just need to heat the room/area the tent would go. As a tip check your heights from floor to ceiling, I had a bit of a hunt for a 1.5m x 1.5 x 1.8(h) to fit my space. Obviously don’t know what heights your dealing with.

I’d advise getting tent as close to outside vent as possible for air exchanging

I really need to get mine back on the go tbh. Outside factors sort of dictate that I can’t just now
    Hi sub,

Tents already sourced online 1.0m x 1.0mx 1.6m with a sloped roof for a parabolic in perfectly so not much light bounces above the reflector for maximum effect.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rigos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-19), Subterranean Man (06-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by rigos View Post
    What's your plans for the smell?

Chimney breast mate
    You wanna be filtering it still mate or everyone within a few hundred yards will smell it.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-19), IceCalibur (06-12-19), Kurdt (06-12-19), rigos (08-12-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    You wanna be filtering it still mate or everyone within a few hundred yards will smell it.
    Yep spot on, wouldn't rely on that...a strong strain will stink your whole street out lol, no joke.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-19), Kurdt (06-12-19), rigos (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    I meant filtering and the ducting going into chimney breast

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rigos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Kurdt (08-12-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3