Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weed shelf life

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

My old man gave up the weed, but he gave me what he had left. Was around 4 years old and had lost its color, was all kinda brown. But smoked lovely and worked great.

Another story - i was recently going through my vinyls of the nineties and in a cover i found some squidgy black. The last i remember playing the record. "The slammer" on subbase recordings was around late 95-6. So the squidge was around 20 odd yrs old. It had turned a whitish color, but i still smoked it. Wasnt amazing but did give me a hit lol
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-12-19), GEORGE (07-12-19), Greengrass (07-12-19), Kurdt (07-12-19), M_C (07-12-19), Valentina (07-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (07-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If she does then she will be able to make sure that her son gets away scot-free after biting police & spitting at them.... disgusting person! I mean, FFS, did his mother teach him to disrespect authority? (She probably told him to only do it to the white ones!)
    I remember her a couple of years ago she wants to stop police using spit hoods... Because of some human rights bollocks.. oh the irony
    On topic has anyone used them vac sealed bags for stashing over long periods?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-12-19), GEORGE (07-12-19), M_C (07-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (07-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    My old man gave up the weed, but he gave me what he had left. Was around 4 years old and had lost its color, was all kinda brown. But smoked lovely and worked great.

Another story - i was recently going through my vinyls of the nineties and in a cover i found some squidgy black. The last i remember playing the record. "The slammer" on subbase recordings was around late 95-6. So the squidge was around 20 odd yrs old. It had turned a whitish color, but i still smoked it. Wasnt amazing but did give me a hit lol
    TUNE!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-12-19), GEORGE (07-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    TUNE!
    Ha ha you know the score!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-12-19), GEORGE (07-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Default Weed shelf life

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Ha ha you know the score!
    Indeed I do, Smoby.

(Rave on Steve)

Krome & time if I’m not mistaken.. maybe under a slightly different name tho.
    Last edited by Vlad the Inhaler; 09-12-19 at 07:32 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

Moving house and found a bag in the recliner chair. Wee standard ziplock baggy with about 2-3grams in it lit one up and started to get abit para. Saying to myself fuck what if some cunt laced it and stashed it there knowing I'd find it.
    Plz god if this subsides I'll never smoke again! 2-3hrs later. Fuck it roll another one lol
    Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (10-12-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2