Thread: Mouth cancer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Default Mouth cancer

Has anyone had experience with medical dosing for mouth cancer, just found out one of my very good pals could have this awful disease, I’ve not been on thc in a while but anything grow related this is my go to place for knowledge the people here are amazing ive learnt so much and had some amazing harvests because of the advice I’ve been given from the wise people of this site, I’m just asking for some more help and advice so I can help my friend, I know Chew was really clued up on all this when I was more active here and has some amazing threads still sticky on here, so if anyone has information or can link me to some useful threads already written it would be highly appreciated

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (07-12-19), G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (07-12-19), Valentina (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Hey there, really sorry for your friend. Best to drop Chew a line and see what ideas he has. He drops in every now and then.

I can't post link but I would suggest you look up John Malanca (Truth About Cancer) and see if any of his stuff is useful. Also look up The Sacred Plant.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (09-12-19), Hippy Crack (09-12-19), WhIpLaSh (09-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Hey there, really sorry for your friend. Best to drop Chew a line and see what ideas he has. He drops in every now and then.

I can't post link but I would suggest you look up John Malanca (Truth About Cancer) and see if any of his stuff is useful. Also look up The Sacred Plant.
    Thanks I’ll have a look

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (10-12-19), Valentina (10-12-19)

Chew Guest

Hi Hippy

Really sorry to be reading this. I tent not to get involved in this stuff anymore and I have no experience with mouth cancer. All I can say is how I would approach it if it were me...

I would switch to a plant based diet so no meat, sugar, processed foods or dairy. Google “chrisbeatcancer” he has some interesting videos on nutrition that should help.

If possible, I would try and place high THC oil directly on the tumours in the mouth as well as tacking oil to the gum, sublingual as use Cajuns Bio Bomb recipe for the capsules. Cajun always recommend to dose 5-6 times per day

I always found starting off at 20:1 ratio worked well if taking in a non euphoric way like tacking, sublingual and suppositories. If taking orally and they are new to cannabis 40:1. Then just increase when they can handle larger doses

Let me know if you need the Bio Bomb recipe
    Last edited by Chew; 09-12-19 at 10:28 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (10-12-19), Hippy Crack (10-12-19), Valentina (10-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

This thread contains the bio bomb recipe etc.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...2-Carrier-Oils

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (10-12-19), Valentina (10-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Hi Hippy

Really sorry to be reading this. I tent not to get involved in this stuff anymore and I have no experience with mouth cancer. All I can say is how I would approach it if it were me...

I would switch to a plant based diet so no meat, sugar, processed foods or dairy. Google “chrisbeatcancer” he has some interesting videos on nutrition that should help.

If possible, I would try and place high THC oil directly on the tumours in the mouth as well as tacking oil to the gum, sublingual as use Cajuns Bio Bomb recipe for the capsules. Cajun always recommend to dose 5-6 times per day

I always found starting off at 20:1 ratio worked well if taking in a non euphoric way like tacking, sublingual and suppositories. If taking orally and they are new to cannabis 40:1. Then just increase when they can handle larger doses

Let me know if you need the Bio Bomb recipe
    Thankyou appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-19), GEORGE (10-12-19)