Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auto has potassium deficiency, how can i fix it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default Auto has potassium deficiency, how can i fix it

I've been told by M_C my plant looks like it has potassium deficiency but he hasn't came across it before, was wondering if anybody else has and how to fix it cheers
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    I've been told by M_C my plant looks like it has potassium deficiency but he hasn't came across it before, was wondering if anybody else has and how to fix it cheers
    Has M_C asked you to do this post buddy? Give him time i'm sure he will sort it out, top notch is our M_c mate. Stick with his plans
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-12-19), GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), M_C (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19), tlh2496 (19-12-19), Valentina (08-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

POTASSIUM? As in, K in the NPK?

If that is not due to pH, giving it a K specific nute is likely to mess up your pH (pun intended)

Rhino Skin has potassium in it, but that will more than likely bring up the pH.
    Potash has potassium in it, but that might take longer to kick in, and also watch for any pH related "excitement".

What do your nute bottles' labels say in terms of their NPK values? Are you using grow nutes or bloom nutes?
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), M_C (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Has M_C asked you to do this post buddy? Give him time i'm sure he will sort it out, top notch is our M_c mate. Stick with his plans
    It's not a mentored grow Smoby - I'm pretty out of date with soil amendments as I've been in coco for around 5 years now
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19), Trex (08-12-19)

Thanks

For anyone who might be interested in helping, I think this is the pic and the soil is Plant Magic:

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...9&d=1575584006

I gotta say, Scorpion, I think IceCalibur's suggestion to do a flush is a pretty good idea, or Greengrass' suggestion to just water too.

Could be me, could be the camera, but your soil looks a bit dense or compacted. I am not familiar with Plant Magic coil, but does it come with perlite to keep it "fluffier"?

Time is of the essence with Autos so fingers crossed for your plant!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), IceCalibur (08-12-19), M_C (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    For anyone who might be interested in helping, I think this is the pic and the soil is Plant Magic:

I gotta say, Scorpion, I think IceCalibur's suggestion to do a flush is a pretty good idea, or Greengrass' suggestion to just water too.

Could be me, could be the camera, but your soil looks a bit dense or compacted. I am not familiar with Plant Magic coil, but does it come with perlite to keep it "fluffier"?

No perlite val it has a foam called fyrocil but it's a poor substitute, I use that soil and I add a small % of perlite
    It does compact down once you start fully watering but not as bad as a clay based soil

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), M_C (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19), Valentina (08-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    No perlite val it has a foam called fyrocil but it's a poor substitute, I use that soil and I add a small % of perlite
    It does compact down once you start fully watering but not as bad as a clay based soil
    Thanks Greengrass. Explains the funky Potassium "deficiency" then.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), M_C (08-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Cheers Valentina I stupidly forgot to post the pic, and not started on any nutes yet as the soil seems to be enough for now I’ve been told, and like Greengrass said it’s like a foam thing, just don’t know what to do now and like u say they can go downhill fast
    Cheers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-19)

Thanks

I think we all want to help val

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's not a mentored grow Smoby - I'm pretty out of date with soil amendments as I've been in coco for around 5 years now
    ok matey i got my wires a bit crossede, i just remembered you were mentoring, man scorpions on it quick time

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-19), M_C (09-12-19), scorpion (09-12-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast