Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brown spots on leafs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Default Brown spots on leafs

Looking for some help please, got 2 of these nl autos by seedsmans one is looking ok but this one has always looked weird, its always been a bit droopy before and after waterings and now got red/brown spots all over?

Watering around 4 litres every few days

Soil or hydro or coco: soil

Strain: NL

Photo or Auto: auto

plant age: 8 weeks from seed

pot size: 11 litre

has it been repotted? and when?: no

soil type: b&q verve

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: bio bizz bloom 3ml per liter every other water. Just give her 0.5ml/litre of plant magic mag n cal

Air temps (max min): 26c

Res temps (max min):

humidity: 40%

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): 600w hps

Light schedule: 20/4

ph level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

anything else you think may be relevant![/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Kurdt (09-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

Iv had a read on google, at first i thought a mag deficiency but im now thinking its phosphorus deficiency

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skunkybudmans View Post
    Iv had a read on google, at first i thought a mag deficiency but im now thinking its phosphorus deficiency

Get some pictures without the HPS on them skunkybudmans...for best answers, members really need to see the plants natural colour or as close as possible

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (09-12-19), GEORGE (08-12-19), skunkybudmans (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19), Valentina (08-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Mind if I asked... do you have hard or soft water?
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), IceCalibur (08-12-19), Kurdt (09-12-19), skunkybudmans (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Get some pictures without the HPS on them skunkybudmans...for best answers, members really need to see the plants natural colour or as close as possible

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), IceCalibur (08-12-19), Kurdt (09-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skunkybudmans View Post
    Nutes or additives used and how often for soil: bio bizz bloom 3ml per liter every other water. Just give her 0.5ml/litre of plant magic mag n cal

Bio-Bizz is a two part nute system....Your meant to use the grow component alongside the bloom when in flower as per Bio-Bizz feed charts...Also the compost looks really dry, you should be flooding the medium around every 3~4 days till you get some runoff, you want full saturation of the compost..

Regards BL

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), IceCalibur (08-12-19), M_C (09-12-19), skunkybudmans (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19), Valentina (08-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Mind if I asked... do you have hard or soft water?
    Just done a google search and its saying i have soft water

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), IceCalibur (08-12-19), Kurdt (09-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19), Valentina (08-12-19)

Thanks

Default Brown spots on leafs

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Bio-Bizz is a two part nute system....Your meant to use the grow component alongside the bloom when in flower as per Bio-Bizz feed charts...Also the compost looks really dry, you should be flooding the medium around every 3~4 days till you get some runoff, you want full saturation of the compost..

Regards BL
    Sorry forgot to say i was using the grow from around week 5 until last feed, i was going to stop the grow and just use the bloom and get some top max till flush but ill carry on with the grow cheers mate. It must just look dry it the pic as i just watered but ill up the water amount see if it helps her

Thanks bud

Edit: hps photos were took before water actually so top of soil was dry

Last edited by skunkybudmans; 08-12-19 at 10:17 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

I've used bio bizz nutes for 3 years, you should not need 3ml of grow at 8 weeks on an auto cut it down to 2ml then 1ml final two weeks probably 11+ weeks plant with it being a NL auto.

Plant is dying for some bloom so the sooner you get that the better. Use your nutes with every watering biobizz is very mild and it's hard to over feed.

Also while running till run off is correct with biobizz this is not needed just make sure the pots drenched every watering.

I'm growing some photos at the moment in 8l fabric pots I water every two days they all get around 3/4 of a litre each.

Defo get some PK booster biobizz needs it.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), Greengrass (08-12-19), skunkybudmans (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    I've used bio bizz nutes for 3 years, you should not need 3ml of grow at 8 weeks on an auto cut it down to 2ml then 1ml final two weeks probably 11+ weeks plant with it being a NL auto.

Plant is dying for some bloom so the sooner you get that the better. Use your nutes with every watering biobizz is very mild and it's hard to over feed.

Also while running till run off is correct with biobizz this is not needed just make sure the pots drenched every watering.

I'm growing some photos at the moment in 8l fabric pots I water every two days they all get around 3/4 of a litre each.

Defo get some PK booster biobizz needs it.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate, i am feeding 3ml per litre of bloom and was feeding 2ml per litre grow. I started the grow around week 4 and bloom around week 6.

Iv got some canna pk 13/14 i could use if she is needing it?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-12-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast