Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 167

Thread: Humboldt Seeds - Fast Flowering Green Crack

  1. #121

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Thanks Trex. Not sure if I will be able to get corn but would still love to see the recipe if you can get it. I got a few ingredients that I found listed in recipe's online.
    Try and look up for an Animal Feed Mill . Gotta be one nearby i would imagine . Can get that stuff for pennies on the dollar there . Its all the same stuff tbh these days they have Organics and its not that much more expensive .

    Youll need a bit though . A 6 gallon pail would make us 1 gallon of Shine give or take .

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20)

  3. #122

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Try and look up for an Animal Feed Mill . Gotta be one nearby i would imagine . Can get that stuff for pennies on the dollar there . Its all the same stuff tbh these days they have Organics and its not that much more expensive .

    Youll need a bit though . A 6 gallon pail would make us 1 gallon of Shine give or take .

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Damn. I should have looked that up first. My 3 gallon still wont be making much. I'll have to run it full time to stay drunk.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20), Trex (17-03-20)

  5. #123

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,861
    Thanks
    423,153
    Thanked 42,323 Times in 11,749 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Funny you say that. I got a copper distiller yesterday to use in the backyard on a hotplate. I will be looking for recipes this week. Would be amazing if I could brew my own from scratch.
    Sugar Beets make the 200 Proof stuff. JMO

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-03-20), Trex (17-03-20)

  7. #124

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Sugar Beets make the 200 Proof stuff. JMO
    You got a recipe? My bet is we are 2-3 weeks from total shutdown in my neck of the woods. Going to have a lot of free time on my hands.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20), Trex (17-03-20)

  9. #125

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,861
    Thanks
    423,153
    Thanked 42,323 Times in 11,749 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    You got a recipe? My bet is we are 2-3 weeks from total shutdown in my neck of the woods. Going to have a lot of free time on my hands.
    No, I saw A docmento from an old farmer from North Carolina, and he said the best stuff was made with Sugar Beets. I guess you could google it, and find one. He run it in his truck, and drink it straight from A large glass. He said he would run any thing in his truck, that he wouldn't drink. lol His truck was running and little white clouds of smoke was coming from his exzost.
    Last edited by hotshot; 17-03-20 at 11:05 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-03-20)

  11. #126

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    No, I saw A docmento from an old farmer from North Carolina, and he said the best stuff was made with Sugar Beets. I guess you could google it, and find one.
    I am good at Google: )
    Thanks mate!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20)

  13. #127

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Damn. I should have looked that up first. My 3 gallon still wont be making much. I'll have to run it full time to stay drunk.
    Haha that stuff when well done . Comes out at like 98% pure alcohol . With a gallon you can make like 9 quarts of 40% . For whiskey its gotta be put in oak barrels i think .. thats where the colors come from .
    For rum .instead of sugar its molasses and certain spices . Its fun tinkering but you can become addicted fast . Came to a point i could drink a 20 pack of beer and not even get a beer buzz no morr lol . I would sip some every night trying to get recipes right ...next thing ya know youre corked 4-5x a week

    I used to really like Southern Comfort but couldnt for the life of me even come close to makin it some said it was peaches others saying this and that ????? Lol

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20)

  15. #128

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    You got a recipe? My bet is we are 2-3 weeks from total shutdown in my neck of the woods. Going to have a lot of free time on my hands.
    Yea . We are almost there also . Becoming a dictatorship all this crap tbh . Banning state to state travel .people are flipping out on gun owner and Patriot Forums . Economy takin a serious dive too

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20)

  17. #129

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Haha that stuff when well done . Comes out at like 98% pure alcohol . With a gallon you can make like 9 quarts of 40% . For whiskey its gotta be put in oak barrels i think .. thats where the colors come from .
    For rum .instead of sugar its molasses and certain spices . Its fun tinkering but you can become addicted fast . Came to a point i could drink a 20 pack of beer and not even get a beer buzz no morr lol . I would sip some every night trying to get recipes right ...next thing ya know youre corked 4-5x a week

    I used to really like Southern Comfort but couldnt for the life of me even come close to makin it some said it was peaches others saying this and that ????? Lol

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    I prefer vodka myself. Not into all the colors and flavors except for the occasional single malt scotch which I will leave to the Scottish.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (17-03-20), Trex (17-03-20)

  19. #130

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I prefer vodka myself. Not into all the colors and flavors except for the occasional single malt scotch which I will leave to the Scottish.
    Vodka is potato based i rekon . Come to think of it I have a distillers handbook here somewhere . You can have it if ya want ill never use it .

    Its called something like . Hillbillies guide to distilling or soemthing

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (18-03-20), hotshot (17-03-20)

  21. #131

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Vodka is potato based i rekon . Come to think of it I have a distillers handbook here somewhere . You can have it if ya want ill never use it .

    Its called something like . Hillbillies guide to distilling or soemthing

    Trex in the Ethos
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    If you can find it I'll take it. Word is they are locking us in soon

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-03-20), Trex (18-03-20)

  23. #132

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    If you can find it I'll take it. Word is they are locking us in soon
    Yes here also .
    In my city they talking aboit limiting the amount of ppl in grocery stores ffs . Gonna see thefts and parking lot highjackings if ever .

    I didnt have a chance last night to check . I had to chop my blackeberry gums . Was up til 1 am ffs lol

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-03-20)

  25. #133

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16,980
    Thanks
    47,043
    Thanked 56,106 Times in 16,027 Posts

    Default

    Found it bud .pm me your info ill get that out this week



    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (18-03-20), hotshot (18-03-20)

  27. #134

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Found it bud .pm me your info ill get that out this week



    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Thanks Trex! I will put it to good use.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (18-03-20), Trex (18-03-20)

  29. #135

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Hi Talkers,

    Big girl getting close. Little girl looks happy.

    Cheers.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (29-03-20), Easy-T (29-03-20), hotshot (29-03-20), IceCalibur (29-03-20), Krofam (01-04-20)


  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (29-03-20), CityDweller (29-03-20), hotshot (29-03-20)

  32. #137

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Looking great CityDweller and that big girl is looking nice n cooked
    Thanks Ice. I should really get in there with the loupe.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (29-03-20), hotshot (29-03-20), IceCalibur (29-03-20)

  34. #138

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    Very tops of the mains have few ambers. Rest of the plant is mostly cloudy with a bit of clear. Not quite ready yet.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (29-03-20), hotshot (29-03-20)

  36. #139

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,654
    Thanks
    58,738
    Thanked 27,723 Times in 6,611 Posts

    Default

    @Cleargreen. I forgot to mention. This is my first time using the custom blended multi cooked soil that you helped me build many months ago with the ph balanced custom charged biochar. It's been nothing but tap water so far. My new soft water is 0.2 EC and 6.2ph. Thanks mate!

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (31-03-20), WhIpLaSh (31-03-20)

  38. #140

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,467
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 4,515 Times in 1,455 Posts

    Default

    I'm so jealous of your groom with all that room to move around haha! Looking good as usual

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-04-20), hotshot (31-03-20)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States