Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Autos in Auto pot. Unhappy plants ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

I've heard that these valves can be prone to failure, I believe the biggest cause of failure is due to roots growing into them?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I've heard that these valves can be prone to failure, I believe the biggest cause of failure is due to roots growing into them?
    No roots in bottom mate I take them out the trays once a week to clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ored-By-ERBURT

Sensi Skunk Auto #1 - Diary - First Grow

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BUDDY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-19), M_C (13-12-19), Trex (14-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,354 Times

Default Autos in Auto pot. Unhappy plants ?

I have checked them. I think it could of been blocked. I emptied the water out and blew down the pipe
    To make sure it would refill.
    I then added 2 litres of water and tried
    To blow and i couldn’t ? Meaning when water is in it dosent flow when it’s empty it does.... see how
    The next few days go..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BUDDY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-19), M_C (18-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BUDDY View Post
    I have checked them. I think it could of been blocked. I emptied the water out and blew down the pipe
    To make sure it would refill.
    I then added 2 litres of water and tried
    To blow and i couldn’t ? Meaning when water is in it dosent flow when it’s empty it does.... see how
    The next few days go..

The soil should feel moist even at the top, Buddy. All the time.

Were the trays empty when you blew down the pipe? Cos if there’s any water in the tray, the float will close the valve.

I’d deffo switch to chemical nutes for the next grow , mate. My lines still get dirty using chems, so organic ones are gonna slime it up big time.

Soooo.... if they’re getting water and they still look rough, it could be roots. I usually run into a bit of a root issue at some point during the grow. The way to fix it is to get some Silver Bullet, (basically a peroxide solution) stand the pots on top of the trays for a couple of days til they’re dry and flush it through the pots with pH’d water. Then flush again with the feed ya wanna give them, then let them dry off for a day before you put them back in the trays.

I add SB to the res every time now as a prevention cos this shit happens a lot. (Instructions on bottle)

Hope this helps...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

organic nutes in bottom feed is a no no especially if true auto pots with those 6mm pipes they WILL fur up and block and flood the place ,as u found it goes off in the res in just few days , dump the organic nutes or mix up by hand when u want it and top feed, also for organic nutes to work well you need a mrico herd thriving are u top feeding beneficial bacteria weekly? u should be imo
    i expect the drooping is down to a few things, fist organic nutes that arent available to the plant,

that system needs chemical nuts and a smallish res so it dont sit for to long, no air stone is needed in the res and a cold res lasts longer, keep out side tent ,

i use a alien easy feed system same bottom feed idea but with 13mm pipes , i use gold label soil nutes with their mg, great results and i top feed any organic elements i want to use

what lights are u using ? whats the temp ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-19), M_C (18-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    The soil should feel moist even at the top, Buddy. All the time.

Were the trays empty when you blew down the pipe? Cos if there’s any water in the tray, the float will close the valve.

I’d deffo switch to chemical nutes for the next grow , mate. My lines still get dirty using chems, so organic ones are gonna slime it up big time.

Soooo.... if they’re getting water and they still look rough, it could be roots. I usually run into a bit of a root issue at some point during the grow. The way to fix it is to get some Silver Bullet, (basically a peroxide solution) stand the pots on top of the trays for a couple of days til they’re dry and flush it through the pots with pH’d water. Then flush again with the feed ya wanna give them, then let them dry off for a day before you put them back in the trays.

I add SB to the res every time now as a prevention cos this shit happens a lot. (Instructions on bottle)

Hope this helps...
    if you do this u will wipe out any micro herds you might have living you dont put peroxide in a organic root zone

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-12-19)

Thanks

Hey buddy...just as a precaution you may want to check the leaves under some 20 ++ magnification...I can see alot of the leaf edges beginning to roll up along with that droopy look...we need to chek ther are no russet mites on or under the leaves...hopefully your clear..but best to check...goodluck m8

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NIGHTMARE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-19), Vlad the Inhaler (16-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    if you do this u will wipe out any micro herds you might have living you dont put peroxide in a organic root zone
    I use coco tho bud. Fook the micro-dudes!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    I use coco tho bud. Fook the micro-dudes!
    My comment was to the op dude hes on compost .

????

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3