Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mixed up barneys orange sherbet with badasskush x rollex OG crows feet

Thanks

Default Mixed up barneys orange sherbet with badasskush x rollex OG crows feet

Hi all I didnt no if this is growers or infirmary really

In my own experiance i would put this down as being a case of windburn... iv got a few orange sherbet on with shishkaberry. I got a freebie which was the baddasskush x rollex OG... i usually stay away from freebies but the badass kush had always appealed to me. anyways i got them all mixed up in the orange sherbet.. but one has had loads of stretch and the leaves have clawed up a little like the one nearest to the fan... which i expected .. i have 1 fan on the wall blowing across the top of the canopy and a little one at the back the ram ones that spin instead of roatate to stop any heat build up in that corner... i think its more than a coincidence that corner plant has crows feet... a its getting the blow from under the canopy and above although i dont see much rippling from the front fan ontop.. the air will be moving.. i just thought id ask as to what anyone thought and ill try not to argue and stress you all out i promise.. (self admitted terrible advice taker but i do listen and make my own conclusions)
    oh and its to late to do anything about the stretch im into the grow now as you may see from the others.. all stretching has stopped... i just pulled them down a little with wires to keep the top colas under the lights.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	377979
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (18-12-19)

3. Default

Hmm I wonder whether those clawed leaves are also a sign of some heat stress?..maybe have some movement up top between the bulb and the tops of the girls..are those tall ones the only ones affected?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (19-12-19)

Thanks

How is the badass kush i also have a freebie sitting there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lentil89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To Icecalibur... i think it could be heat stress or wind burn.. as its stuck right in that corner i worried that there could be a heat pocket.. so i put a fan under the canopy aiming at it.... my thinking is that wind could easily of blown up the wall and caused it... i turned the fan down to 1.. the whole grow has a fan above the canopopy which is a ram 16 inch and very strong even on 1.. the plant we are referring to looks exactly like the fruity pebbles i have right by the fan. same claws.. you may be thinking why the post if you think you no what it is.. i was just covering bases.. incase it could be the soil medium which is organic soil.. 2mg of calmag on potting into final pots (people have argued me this but it makes my plants a deep green and as it says on the bottle helps absorb more nutrients... sometimes i can go a whole grow in a 20 litre pot with no nutes at all.. so i will continue to do this).

to lentil 89

its growing just the same as all the others.. two plants that seem to have stretch are the triple cheese barneys and that seats in the best place of them all in between 2 lights
    then the baddasskush which is also x rollex og so not strictly badazz... bar the stretch it looks to be forming like the others and the colas are to early to get a positive difference

the only plant i can really see is different from all the others are the glookies.i took the cuttings of the same plant and they have deformed sets of 3 leaves.. and the bud structure is completely different.. a lad i no who iv seen grow some impressive nugs said to me when he saw one.. that's proper calli. last time i grew orange sherbet that looked like a really different type of bud.. and at the moment looks the same as the rest... really hope that wasn't a special pheno as i threw it out.
    Last edited by thehulk; 19-12-19 at 12:00 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (19-12-19), IceCalibur (23-12-19)

Thanks

I wanted to add the shishkaberry.. from the cali connection by barneys are really nice growers.. there short... tight internodes loads of bud sites.. i topped on 4 and lt them grow straight up with about 6 weeks veg. final pots 20 litres with about 1/3 perlite. have to see what the smoke is like as its all very well having good buds.. Im loving this winter growing although its costing alot in gas.. (i stalled my grow at the beginning until i realized my night temps were as low as 13 then relying on lights for first three hours to heat.) i keep the gas on constant now and my bill has decreased to!! but at the end im going to open the windows.. turn off the heating and cool there asses off every night and see what colours i get.... i recon i can get another grow in this winter and then im only vegging through summer back for autumn.. im sick of having heat burnt weed and struggling in the summer... yes i could start using cool tubes and such but i like this idea better.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

saw the picture of the badass kush ... it looked exaclty like the one i have.. even on the barneys farm stock pic it had crows feet if you look!!! (not going to post it)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (23-12-19)

Thanks

sack it here we goClick image for larger version. 

Name:	bad-azz-kush-barneys-farm_1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	378113

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    sack it here we goClick image for larger version. 

Name:	bad-azz-kush-barneys-farm_1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	378113
    Ahh yes, indeed it does, could possibly be genetic?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

who knows... iv actually seen the badass kush in a place on sale..if it came out real nice i may buy a 5 seed pack... but the only appealing factor seems to be its named after some gangster... i would much rather have the other strains iv got going there lovely .. the bad ass kush, tripple cheese and fruity pebbles are all single plants i did and they stretched (or grew taller).. all the others had perfect unison. i would expect the triple cheese to be taller due to its sativa traits (even though they claim it to be indica thats impossible)

im soon to be able to show finished buds of critical orange punch... is a new strain..(i think). and i had a hermie out of 3 ( may not of been the breeder i did a massive stress snap in veg ) the colas are lovely and fat as hell and i usually use a 1000 watts and these are massive under 600w

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (27-12-19)

Thanks

Get some better individual pictures of them added in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lentil89 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (08-01-20), GEORGE (28-12-19)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast