Thread: Amature looking for advice

Thanks

“Nutrients”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raggajj For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Raggajj View Post
    Hi thanks for the reply’s i haven’t been online for a few days . I do have an e.c pen and it’s e.c of 1.7 in week 2? Should I e.c my water before adding bites then take that away from my final e.c if you get what I mean? Like if I want it 1.5 and my base e.c is o.5 make it 2.0? I will e.c my base tmrw intereged to see what it is.
    Hi man, yeah would be great if you could share with us what EC your water is BEFORE you add your nutrients (called your base EC)....that will be helpful for the coco growers here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I've yet to go above 1.4 in late flower. Burnt tips indicate too strong a feed, however paling leave can mean the opposite. Which came 1st? Also paling can also be down to a specific deficiency so pics will held the pros diagnose the issue. Seeing the whole plant with natural light is the best way as they'll be able to see the position of the leave that are yellowing. Get a close up of the offending leaves too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

How high is base EC? Mine is 0.4 and have never gone above 1.4 in full swing flower with monster sized plants so yeah i would say your struggling baby could be over nuted, but it all depends on the base ec.

Regards adding up the ec, you always incorporate base ec into final ec. ie mine is 0.4, so if i want 1.0 feed i add that on top total 1.4. I dont see you needing a feed of 1.5 on top of base ec though. even growing plants with stems nearly the thickness of a skinny wrist.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4