Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LED and avoiding stretch

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I believe it was Bud Lightyear that talked me out of domes after sprouting. The domes reduce light, make the air stale and prevent the air movement from strengthening the stem. Better to just mist often if RH is too low.
    I guess old habits die hard mate. Kinda feels bareback going without though haha
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-12-19), GEORGE (20-12-19), IceCalibur (20-12-19), MrC (20-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    I guess old habits die hard mate. Kinda feels bareback going without though haha
    First time was bit difficult but I immediately saw the difference. Definitely faster and stronger growth. Just gotta keep the RH in the high 70's or keep misted.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-19), IceCalibur (20-12-19), MrC (20-12-19), UpT0wn (21-12-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I believe it was Bud Lightyear that talked me out of domes after sprouting. The domes reduce light, make the air stale and prevent the air movement from strengthening the stem. Better to just mist often if RH is too low.
    Yep spot on CD and the other reason was to avoid lazy seedlings when using domes..without them the roots work harder to search for water

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-12-19), GEORGE (20-12-19), MrC (20-12-19), UpT0wn (21-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,028 Times

I got restless late last night and had the bright idea of swapping the led for cfl to go through veg..swapped it back first thing this morning lol. temp was runnin at 30c and they were bending instead of being bolt upright like they were under led. Think it's just best to get used to led and learn how to use it without fuckin the plants, nut up or shut up enit

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-12-19), GEORGE (21-12-19), Trex (21-12-19), UpT0wn (21-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I got restless late last night and had the bright idea of swapping the led for cfl to go through veg..swapped it back first thing this morning lol. temp was runnin at 30c and they were bending instead of being bolt upright like they were under led. Think it's just best to get used to led and learn how to use it without fuckin the plants, nut up or shut up enit
    Haha overthinking shit man lol . Stick with led . If too kuch stretch . Supercrop them bastards and tie em down

-------------Humboldt Black Dog LED Pheno Finder Projekt ------------
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-12-19), GEORGE (21-12-19), MrC (21-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,028 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Haha overthinking shit man lol . Stick with led . If too kuch stretch . Supercrop them bastards and tie em down

-------------Humboldt Black Dog LED Pheno Finder Projekt ------------
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Lol yup, and the worst thing was that I knew as I was doing it the cfl would go bk in the box in the morning one of them "I've started so I'll finish" moments. I'll start a diary up soon, just wanna get em past seed stage

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-12-19), GEORGE (21-12-19), Trex (21-12-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2